It Finally Work!

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

L’s POV

I tried to forget that incident but it kept replaying in my head. *Aish!* I slapped my head lightly and all the members were looking weird at me. “L, you want to have a rest? I will tell hyung to give you an extra day for today.” Gyu hyung asked me. He looked like he worried about me. Sungyeol nodded. “I agree hyung. He needs to rest. He needs it. Don’t worry. We will tell hyung later.” Woohyun hyung said. I hesitated to say it.

*What if that girl keeps haunt me again? What if she wants to kill me? I don’t want to die at young age.* I thought. Somehow, the other questions flooded me. *What if that girl wants me to help her? I think I know this girl from somewhere.* I kept remembering many things but I can’t! Half of my soul tells me not to help her and the other tell me to help her.

*There is only one way to find out. I don’t care what will going to happen to me next. All I need to know is who that girl is and why her face is familiar to me.* “Hyung, I think your idea is brilliant than ever. Tell manager hyung that I am sick.” I said. All of them nodded. I smiled. *Let the show begin*

Your POV

“L, get well soon okay. Rest a lot. Don’t think too hard okay.” Hoya oppa advised to L oppa. “Don’t do something crazy okay hyung” Sungjong oppa said. *Is L oppa sick? Am I made him sick?* I shrugged. I walked back and forth in the living room.

*Maybe I should not surprise him too much yesterday.* I pouted. *How do I want to ask forgiveness? He never believes me anymore. Maybe Ryuu Mansion is my destiny.* I slowly went away until I heard someone calling.

L’s POV

“Bye hyungs. Have a good day for today!” I beamed lightly. I waved goodbye for them and I closed the door. *The show will begin soon* I smirked. I can felt that my hands shaking but I kept coolly.

I breathe in breathe out. *It is now or never. Wait! I don’t even know her name. What if I called…* “Hey girl, are you still here? I hope that you will show yourself now because I don’t want the others call me crazy sooner.” I face palmed myself. I felt like an idiot when I am talking to myself. Then an idea plopped up in my head.

I went to a big mirror. “I hope you will show yourself. All I need now is you appearing yourself in the mirror now” I exhaled. I closed my eyes and hope that the girl will appear. I opened my eyes and saw a girl in a white dress looked at me softly.

I felt electric ran through my body. “What do you want? “ I said coolly. She looked at me and smiled. *Oh God. Her smile.* suddenly I remembered my dream. *I knew this girl! She is the cute girl from my dream* “I want you to help me L oppa,” she said. *Damn. Her voice. If she already by my side, I will make her as my girlfriend. As she emphasized the word oppa, my heart beat faster than I thought.*

“What do you want me to help you?” I asked her. She smiled. “Well it is a long story and I will tell you later. But I do really need your help. Be my friend please?” she pleaded. I smiled sweetly. “Okay. I will be your friend. Don’t worry.” I give her a supportive smile. “Thanks L oppa. By the way, my name is Kang ~~~~~~. You can call me ~~~~~. I am 18 years old. I am a huge fan of you well I mean, I am an Inspirit.” She explained.

*Kang ~~~~~? What a sweet name. Now I know who she is. Whoa, she is a huge fan of me.* I smirked. *~~~~~~, I will be your diehard fan for now and always.* I thought.

I wanted to introduce myself but she interrupted. “It’s okay l oppa, I know who you are.” She giggled. I rolled my eyes and I felt that my heart stopped for a while. *Her giggles are music to my ears.* I nodded. “So I have to talk with you using mirrors?” I asked her. She nodded. “Yup. I don’t have any other way though” she said and smiled sweetly. I smiled back. “Do you believe me?” she asked. I nodded. “Well I hope you will speak more. Or perhaps you are mute?” she said and pouted. I smiled and she looked cute when she pouted.

Your POV

*Yes! He finally talks to me!* I felt like I want to jump around the house but I cannot of course. *At least he believes me.* I thought. We spent that day talking to each other until the other boys arrived at the dorm.

“We talk later okay L oppa.” I suggested. “Okay, we talk this night okay. see you” he winked and walked away towards his friends. My heart skipped a bit and smiled back. *Yes! It finally work!* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------