Third day, Last Farewell

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

Your POV

*This is it. The third and last day. He still didn’t talk to me. What should I do?* I sighed. I always tried to seek forgiveness but he seemed never to care about it.

That night Gyu oppa told me that he would never interrupted my conversation with L oppa. He wanted both of us cleared things up. He already knew that I would gone from their life that night. He wanted to stay with me badly but he wanted to give time for L and me.

L went into the room as I waited for him. “Oppa, there’s something I want to tell you. Can you hold on for a second? I really need to tell you this.” I pleaded him.

He sighed and stay a far from me. “Just say it. I will listen.” He stated emotionlessly. I let out a sigh of relief. *Finally, he talks to me.*

“Oppa, I know that you are mad of me. Please forgive me. I really mean it. Please oppa. Don’t ever make things worse. I-” “Wait. I make things worse?” he interrupted. “Do you say I did that? Listen ~~~~~~. Why should I do? It’s you! Not me.” He frowned. I remained silent.

“I want to ask you a question.” He said. “Do you really love Gyu hyung?” he said. I stayed silent. “Answer me Kang ~~~~~~!” he snarled. I took a few deep breaths as my tears trickled down. “Okay. I love him but-” “I knew it. Why should you use me to be with him? Why me? Why you said that you… Aish!” he grumbled.

“But oppa, I only love him as-” “Get out,” he said. “E-excuse me?” I asked him. “Get out from here. I don’t want to see you again.” He said and looked to another direction. I can’t believe this. “ARE YOU DEAF? GO TO YOUR GYU!!” He began to scream. “You want to know what. Kang ~~~~~~. I will never love you as you think that I will love you because I will never love you. Go to your boyfriend. You already have him. You don’t need me anymore. He will love you but I want to see how he’ going to love a spirit that will die soon.” He smirked and went to his bed.

*That’s it.* “Okay oppa. I’ll go for your own good. You don’t need to worry anymore because this spirit will go away and die soon. I’ll never be with you anymore. It just misunderstood but you always jumped into the conclusion. Good luck in your life. I will always be you In’spirit’ forever. Don’t worry. This is last conversation to both of us. ” I stated. “This is the last farewell. Goodbye L oppa. One more thing, I love you more than Gyu oppa. If you believe me.” I said.

The clock started to bell. I counted one more time. *This is it. I hope that you will succeed for your entire life.* I looked at him one more time. *Come on ~~~~~, he will never bid goodbye. Just prepare yourself stuck in Ryuu Mansion for your life.* I closed my eyes and vanished into thin air.

L POV

I spun around to see the mirror. There was no sign of ~~~~~~. *Why should you care? She loves Gyu hyung. Remember that. Next day you will see ~~~~~ again.* I closed my eyes and fell into a deep slumber.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

Aww...... :(.. now what