A Small Talk with Seyong Oppa

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

After having a great time with them, they excused to go home. I really hope that they will stay a while but I guess that doesn’t going to happen.

“~~~~~~, I’ll send them first okay. Yah Seyong, take care of her for a while. No ifs no buts. Just do it.” Insoo oppa ordered him. Seyong oppa quickly saluted him. “Bye Jinnie-ah~” “Seyong hyung, why only Jinnie?” JunQ oppa protested him. Seyong oppa glared at him and he quickly shut up and went off.

Two of us remained silent as no one want to speak first. “So, how are you?” he started to break the awkward silent. I nodded. He sighed.”Are you still an angel?” I asked him. He shook his head. “I want to find something new in the world. I want to know everything.” My mouth made an ‘O’. “You never expected me to be here aren’t you?” he asked me. I simply nodded. “Well, here I am-” “Why I’m alive? I thought that I already die. What I am here?” my eyes began to blur as tears started to well up in my eyes.

He sheepishly smiled. “As your mother said. L loves you.” I stared at him. “I know. You thought that he never loves you. Damn woman. He just said he hates you because he thought he is the third wheel between you and Sunggyu. That’s all.” He explained. Now I realized that he never hated me. I began to smile.

“Aish woman. You are not qualify yet to be in love.” He grumbled. I quickly smacked his head. “That’s for calling me not qualify yet.” I grinned. Seyong oppa wanted to smack me but instead he was smacked by Insoo oppa. “And that’s for trying to smack my sister’s head.” He smirked.

Seyong oppa pouted. “Yah Kim Seyong, you are not suitable to do that face. You are not allowed to do so.” Insoo oppa said. Seyong oppa grumbled and stood up. “This is your day hyung. When my time comes, you will kneel down in front of me. Hahaha. See you. And don’t tell our secret” he winked his eyes and closed the door

“What secret?” Insoo oppa asked me. “A secret that I had kissed your sister when you gone just now!” Seyong oppa shouted from outside. “WHAT?” Insoo oppa snarled. I blushed madly. “Kang ~~~~~~, you better explain this.” He tapped his feet and looked at me.

“Oppa! He was lying! He never done that to me!” I whined. “Oh yeah? I thought he is one of your types?” “Yes- No, Ahh. How could you never believe your sister? I hate you.” I pouted and hid under the blanket.

“Arasso. Mianhae. I met with Donghyun just now. He said that his friends will visit you tomorrow.” He said. I remained silent. He chuckled. “I know that you are mad now but I trust you okay. I know that you are waiting for someone.” He patted my head and kissed my head.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------