Finally! Back To You

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

Your POV

Now I’m going to stuck in Ryuu Mansion for my entire life. No more Insoo oppa, no more Seyong oppa and what makes my heart hurt most is no more L oppa. *Why L oppa? Why?* I sighed as I waited in the mansion.

All of the sudden a girl came towards me with a genuine smile. “Welcome to Ryuu Mansion Kang ~~~~~. There’s someone wants to meet you. Follow me.” She said. I just followed her. I felt frustrated that I could not meet my beloved Insoo oppa anymore.

We stopped at a huge door. “That person is in there. Knock the door three times okay. See you around.” That girl bid goodbye and walked away. *Who wants to meet me anyway?* I sighed and knocked the door three times.

“Come in.” said the voice. I was startled because I kind of heard this voice before. I went into the room. I saw a person with his back faced to me. It’s a woman but I can’t recall who is she. “Please have a sit ~~~~~~.” She said.

*Wait a minute? Is that-* The woman spun around and looked at me. “Yup. This woman is your mother. How could you forget your own mother Kang ~~~~~~? Aigoo my little daughter.” She pinched my cheeks. “I-is it for real? O-omma?” I stuttered. She chuckled. “You’re grown up now. Omma and appa sorry because we could not stay by your side.” She said and kissed my temple.

I quickly hugged her. “I miss you omma. I miss appa too. Where is he?” “He had some things to errand. Don’t worry. Come sit here.” She pulled me to sit on a chair. “Why do you call me? How do you know that I’m here? Am I stuck here forever? I can’t go back? Am I-” “Whoa. Easy girl. You give omma such a headache. Aigoo.” She massaged her temple as she said that.

“Okay dear. First, I called you here because I have something to discuss with you. Two, I know you here because I’m the Almighty Omma. Third, you are not stuck here forever. And four, you can go back to your life again.” She said in one breathe.

I started to grumble. “I don’t want to stick here forever. I- Wait. Do you say that I can go back to my life again?” Omma nodded her head. “I thought that L oppa-” “He loves you.” Omma said. I looked at her dumbfounded. “He loves you Kang ~~~~~~. I know that you think he never loves you but he really loves you.” She explained. “You’re free from now on. Just walk through the door and you will meet Insoo oppa and others again.” She continued.

I stayed silent. My body went numb and I could not imagine that this would be happen. I thought that I would be the residents of Ryuu Mansion. Omma went closer to me and took me to the door. “Go ~~~~~. Insoo is waiting for you. Go.” Omma encouraged me as she put her hands onto mine. I hesitated to go. Omma opened the door and pushed me into the room. I felt myself fly and the world started to spin around. From a far, I can hear omma shouted. “Send my regard to Insoo oppa okay. Saranghae ~~~~~!”

The last thing I remembered was I looked at omma as she waved her hands. “I’m back to you oppa.” Then I out.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

Hooray!!!!!