The Chance

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

Your POV

I followed that Deyong. I mean Seyong person to nowhere. I was somewhat scared with him because he seemed to be dangerous but do I have any choice? Not at all. So I had to follow him. In fact, I didn’t see anyone here and I could not get out from this place. *This place is so eerie. Do I have to stay here.* I thought. Seyong remained silent and flashed his killer smile.

We walked until we stopped at a house. No! Scratch that. A mansion. It was so beautiful and I could see many things that I never seen before. “Whoa” I squealed. “I never saw this place before. He smirked. “Welcome to Ryuu Mansion.” He smiled.

“Ryuu Mansion?” I asked him. “Yup. This place is Ryuu Mansion which is a stop by before the paradise.” He said. “Do you mean I don’t die yet?” He smiled. “Yes, but you could not enter the paradise yet because of your dream that you really want to do” He said.

*What dream? Great! Now I will be here forever. I could not go back to meet Insoo oppa, Minjun, JunQ oppa, Jinnie and even Gunwoo oppa. In fact, I cannot get through to paradise. And I have to be with freaking Seyong guy. Hate my life* I sighed. Seyong laughed. “Do you really hate your life?” he laughed.

*Great. Forgot that this read-haired boy can read my mind* I glared deadly at him. He chuckled. “I ask you one more time Miss ~~~~~. Do you hate your life?’ he asked. I took a deep breath. “No! I’m not. I love my life and I am not regret it!” I said confidently.

“Whoa, you are a confident girl,” he said. “Let’s go in. I’ll tell something.” He said. We walked into the Ryuu Mansion. It was enormous. We walked into a room. “Take a sit ~~~~~.” He said politely. I took a sit in front of him. “Maybe you are thinking what your fault is right?” he asked and I simply nodded. “Okay. Let me tell you the truth. You are given an opportunity to meet your ‘crush’ Kim Myungsoo.” I interrupted him. “I am going to meet Kim Myungsoo? The boy from Infinite?” Kyaahhh.” I squealed. “Hey Kang ~~~~~. I am not finish yet. You will meet your ‘lover’ but as a spirit. Do you know what I mean?” he said. I was dumbfounded.

“Am I going to be a ghost?” I asked him. “No you silly. As a spirit.” He said. “But spirit and ghost is the same thing.” I said. “No ~~~~~. Ghost is the thing that will haunt Myungsoo forever but spirit has to left after their dream fulfilled.” He explained. “So I have to left Myungsoo after I could fulfill my dream? I asked him. He nodded.

“And I know your dream ~~~~~. You want to tell Kim Myungsoo that you love him more than fans right? “ he said. I blushed madly. “H-How do you know that?” I stuttered. He smirked.”Of course. I am Seyong Almighty. I am the smartest angel ever.” He winked. I grinned.

“Ahh. Almost forgot. I give you a month to fulfill your dream. Do you want it?” he asked. Only a month??! I don’t think that a month is enough for me to tell Myungsoo. I sighed. “I’m sorry ~~~~~. I only can give you a month. If you want to go home and be with your oppa and others, you have to complete your ‘mission’ otherwise you have to be in Ryuu Mansion forever.” he said

I was in horror. * I have to meet Myungsoo oppa and tell him that I love him. Will he notice me? What if he never believes me?* my mind went black. “You have to make him believes you ~~~~~. The only way that he can see you is through the mirror but you know that this is going to be terrible right? Trust yourself ~~~~~. Fighting!” he supported me.

I made my decision. “Okay Seyong oppa, I will take this challenge! I said confidently. “That’s my girl;” he smiled. “But oppa. Can I meet Insoo oppa first? I really miss him.” I pleaded. He nodded happily. * I have to make you notice me and fall for me Kim Myungsoo. Be prepare.* I beamed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------