At The Hospital

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

 

P/s: I don’t want Insoo and the others vanished yet

Insoo POV

I waited with the others at the hospital. Gunwoo was here too. He arrived ten minutes later. ~~~~~ still in emergency room. I waited anxiously at the bench and I did not stop prayed. “I hope that you will be okay ~~~~~. Please baby bear. Do you really want me to live alone in this world without you? I can’t ~~~~~.” I mumbled.

“Hey hyung, I think you should go eat first. I’ll inform you later about ~~~~~.” Gunwoo said. I shook my head. “No. I want to wait for the doctor first.” I muttered.

After two hours waiting, the doctor finally came out from the emergency room. “Who is the family of Kang ~~~~~?” the doctor asked. I stood up and went to him. “I am her brother. Kang Insoo. How is ~~~~~? Is she okay?”I asked him and the others were waiting for the answer.

“Sir Insoo. I am Doctor Donghyun. Please follow me to my room because I want to tell you something.” Doctor Donghyun invited me. “Doctor, can we see ~~~~~~?”

Gunwoo asked. “Sure. Of course but let her rest.” he gave the permission. The boys and Minjun thanked the doctor and went to see ~~~~~. I wanted to see her and hug her but I need to hear what doctor Donghyun wanted to say. *Please tell me that ~~~~~ is safe. I can’t bear another disaster. But I know her. She is a tough girl. I know she will be safe and we will reunite again* I thought.

“Come in sir Insoo.” the doctor invited me. “Call me Insoo,” I muttered. “Okay Insoo and call me Donghyun. I kind of awkward when you called me doctor even though I am,” he said. “And I am the doctor who in charge to take care of your sister ~~~~~. So we will meet really often.” he continued. I nodded my head. He sighed. “I have a bad news and good news for you. Which one do you want to hear it first?” Donghyun said.

I startled. *One good news and bad news? Oh God. I can’t handle another bad news. I have to endure it.* My hands were numb. “I-I want to hear good news first” I exhaled. Donghyun relaxed. “She’s now free from brain cancer and she safe. She will be recovering sooner,” he said.

I smiled. “Chinch doctor?” I asked. “Whoa chillax bro. Call me Donghyun remember? Yes. She is safe now.” He chuckled. Then the silent awkward happened. I could not hear news. It is too hard for me. “So Insoo, you want to hear the next news/ I know that you can’t handle it now. So?” he asked.

I simply nodded. He took a deep breath. “~~~~~ is in coma now.” He said simply. I was so shocked and my world seemed to be black. Tears welled up in my eyes. “A-Are you sure Donghyun?” I stuttered. “Yes and we have to wait until she opens her eyes. Don’t worry. Your friends and I will always stay by your side,” he said. “Is there any other way Donghyun?” he shook his head. “I hope miracles can happen,” he said. He patted my shoulder. I just remained silent and I excused myself to see my sister. “I hope miracle will happen ~~~~~. I really hope.” I mumbled as my tears ran through my cheeks.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

Annyeong. So how's the story? hope it's okay.. the docyot is Donghyun from Boyfriend. My bias in Boyfriend is Noo Minhwan but he is too cute to be a doctor and i think all his patients are swooning over him.. kekeke..

Do you ever dream about your bias? i bet you had one. i really want to dream about Myungsoo but ended up with Sungyeol. Aish.. =.=lll. and now i kinda like him more than Myungsoo. Ottokhe??

haish..

Do Read,

Do Comment,

Do LOve,

Do Friends,

Do SubScribe.

JJANG