Aish hyung

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

L’s POV

I dreamt of that girl again. She was so cute. She wore a cute white dress. She had a sweet smile that will melt the boys out there including me. Her hair was curl down and her eyes shone brightly. I wish I could meet her in my life and that I will be the happiest man in the world.

She sat on a bench under the shady tree. She patted the bench as a sign to tell me to sit there. Without wasting my time, I went towards her and sat beside her. Her beauty mesmerized me. She was looking at the sunset. My heart was beating so fast *Aish this girl. What have you done to me?*

She looked at me. I was startled. She giggled and it was the music to my ears. I bit my lips hardly for not to smile. I did not realize that my lips bled. She shocked. “Omo L oppa, why your lips bleeding? Is that hurt?’ she asked me concern. I shook my head and she came near me. Our faces so closed. *What she is trying to do? She wants to kiss me?* I leaned my face down to her face and her lips was so kissable. I closed my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt air blew at my lips. I opened my eyes and saw this girl blew slowly at my swollen lips. “Is that better L oppa? She asked. I nodded and I can felt that my face was red. She giggled. “You cute Myungsoo oppa.” She laughed. *Myungsoo oppa? This girl already makes me crazy*

“Err. What is your name cute girl? I asked. *I want to call her baby but….. Aish* she smiled. “My name is---”

“Yah you two sleepy head! Wake up. The sunrise. Oh God! We have a performance today. The hyungs will arrive here in any minutes. Get up!!” Sunggyu hyung said. Dongwoo hyung and I were grumbled. *Aish hyung. You disturb my sweet dream and I don’t even know her name yet.* “From now on I called you my cute girl” I mumbled. “What did you say L?” Dongwoo hyung asked me. “Nothing.” I shook my head and went towards bathroom.

A little did they know, you were sitting on the floor, watching all the things that happened. *I never thought I would be here. Thanks Seyong oppa.* you smiled

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------