Chapter 11 : The Love Of A Brother

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

Insoo POV

 

 

 

 

 

The sun shone brightly and hit my cute face. “Aish this sun. You are going to damage my beautiful face. I’m still not wearing sun block yet. Huh” I grumbled and got up. I went into ~~~~~’s room to wake her up. I felt so guilty because I already make her sad. I wished that I could control my bad temper towards her. I love her so much.

 

 

I knocked on her door. “~~~~~~, wake up baby bear. Time for school. You do not want to be late don’t you? ~~~~~, WAKE UP!” I shouted from outside. I knocked again. This time I went into her room and she still sleeping. “Aish this girl. Baby bear. Get up. I send you to school.” I whispered in her ear. She pouted but still sleep. I chuckled. *That is why I love you ~~~~~. You just a cute sister*

 

 

I looked at her calm face. *My little sister is growing up. I’m proud of you. Don’t let anyone hurt you anymore ~~~~~-ah* I fake a silent cry. “My princess. Get up.” I said. She rubbed her eyes and pouted. “I don’t want go to school!” *Aww. She’s cute* “No more ditching school dear. You have to go.” I said. She quickly get up and stomped her feet repeatedly. I glared at her and she went into bathroom.

 

 

I shook my head. I really love her no matter what had happened. She is my responsibility. I need to take care of her until she finally finds her true love. I will not get married until my sister finds her love. Gunwoo is so stupid. He left my precious treasure to be with that girl. * I will protect you ~~~~~~. You deserves someone better and that person is not Gunwoo.* with that thought I went to kitchen and made a breakfast for us before I send ~~~~~~ to school.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

Short Update because I'm running out of idea. kekeke.. i need to see my friend first because she is my inspiration. she also make fanfics but she never shows her talent. her stories are daebak!!!! 

Do Read,

Do Comment,

Do Love,

Do Friends,

Do Subscribe,

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.. :)