I Can't Believe This!

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

As days passed by, you, Sunggyu and L became closer than you thought. You shared many things with them in and out. You cannot hide the feelings any longer towards L because whenever he stayed by your side, your heart raced 180 km/h. but you cannot tell him yet because you knew that it was impossible. You were afraid that he would never love you.

A little did that you know, L had the same feeling towards you. He wanted to tell you but he had the same problem with you. Afraid that you would never love him back.

YOUR POV

One day, when Infinite was having a show, I left alone. I decided to roam around their house. I went into Sunggyu room that he shared with Woohyun. I looked around the room.

“I never thought that these two have a big room compared to the others.” I murmured.

I opened one of the drawers. “Whoa, I never thought that Woohyun oppa really take a good care of his skin.” I looked at the things that girl should have. I sighed.

I went to next drawer that contained many vitamins. “I assumed these things were Gyu Grandpa’s.” I giggled. I went out the room and went to the trio’s room, Sungyeol, Hoya, Sungjong. Once I grabbed the doorknob, I heard someone called my name.

I twisted around and saw Seyong oppa. I rubbed my eyes reluctantly. I could not believe he was here smiling widely. “How’s your life my little dongsaeng?” he asked. I nodded eagerly. He chuckled. “W-what are you doing here? I thought that you would never help me right?” I asked him

He grinned. “Well, I just came here to drop by. I want to tell you that my work at Ryuu Mansion finished.” He stated. “D-do you mean you are no longer being at Ryuu Mansion?” he nodded. “Then who will be accompany me if I stuck there?” I whined.

He laughed and looked at me. “So you have to make sure that you will complete your mission.” I pouted. *But how? I perfectly sure that L oppa never love me as I do.* I sighed.

“Good luck Kang ~~~~~~. You should do that if you want to meet your big Insoo, your crazy BFFs and your first love.” He said “Plus, you will have other BFFs. And you will have another oppa that you will never thought that he will be there.” He continued. “What do you mean by that?” I asked. He smiled. “That’s your way to find out. Ahh! Almost forgot! You only have 3 days left.” He grinned.

“MWOH?? Three days? Are you sure?” I shrieked. I looked at him hope that he tricked me. He nodded. “Only five days left my sweet Kang ~~~~~~.” I wanted to scream aloud but I know that it will never solve my problems. He smiled. “I know you can do it. You are not Kang ~~~~~~ for nothing.” He ruffled my hair sweetly.

“Goodbye ~~~~~~. We will meet again. I 100% sure of it. You will never think about this.” He smiled and vanished into thin air.

“Now what I’m going to do? Three days? Is he for real?” I began to panic. *What I’m going to do?*

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner: 

Sorry For the late chapter. I lost my idea. Aish.. :(

Do Enjoy.. 

Sqrqnghqe!!