She's Gone

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

L POV

Next day, I stayed cold towards Gyu hyung. He seemed distracted. *He missed that ~~~~~ again. Why it must be her? Gyu hyung, you messed up with wrong person. Why did you touch my girl?* I smirked. We were watching movie in the living room.

He walked towards me and smiled. “So, are you okay with ~~~~~ now?” he asked me. “Pfft. Why do you care? Ahh. I know. She told you right? That girl. She confesses to you already?” I smirked. “Huh? What do you mean?” “Hyung, don’t try to fool me okay? She told you yesterday right? Congratulations.” I said.

“~~~~~ confessed to me? When? I don’t even say a proper goodbye-” he stopped. I looked at him curiously. “She left me for you hyung. She even goes to your room last night. Don’t you meet her?” I stated. “Ani. I never see her yesterday because I wanted to both of you clear things up before it’s too late.” He said.

I looked at him. *Is he for real?* I dashed towards the room. I looked at the mirror. “~~~~~, are you there? You are not joking right. ~~~~~~!!!” I screamed heartedly. She never came out. “Hey hyung, are you okay? Who do you call? I heard you call ~~~~~~? Who is she?” Sungjong asked me. Infinite looked at me worriedly. “A-ani, it’s nothing.” I sighed.

They went to watch the movie again. I looked around the room. *Are you already leaves me ~~~~~?* I felt someone hand’s patted my shoulders. “I bet she already left you L. And I afraid she will never come back.” Gyu hyung said. “She’s only had a month. And yesterday was her last day. I wanted to spend the day with her but both of you were fighting. I wanted both of you cleared things together but…” he stopped.

He went towards the door. “Hey L, you want to know what. She told me that she only love someone. Which is that lucky man is you. She only loves you Kim Myungsoo. What had you done towards her?” he sighed. “Hope you happy with your decision L. It’s too late for you now.” He closed the door and went away.

I kneeled down and remembered those incidents that happen. “I’m sorry ~~~~~. I do love you too. I need you here. I’m really sorry. Saranghae.Kang ~~~~~~.” I said. “She’s gone now.”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

I'm in rush now.. See ya!!!!!