First day, First Quarrel

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

Your POV

*I should not let him know yet about this. I should not* I thought.

That night I sat with L oppa. Gyu oppa was tired so he was not there with us. L oppa looked at me as I tried to think about my plan to tell that. *I never thought that this would be hard. I thought confess to the one that we love is so simple like confess to the parents.* I sighed.

“Why with the long heavy sigh ~~~~~?” L oppa looked at worriedly. I shook my head.

“Nothing oppa. I just missed Gyu oppa. He should be here with us. I missed his jokes.” I lied. His face changed into frown face. “Why don’t you go to his room and meet him. I’m tired. I wanted to sleep. Bye.” He went to his bed.

“L oppa, I’m sorry. Don’t be mad. I just said that because he always with us. That’s all.” I tried to convince him. “I’m sorry oppa. Truly sorry.” I said as my tears fell onto my cheeks.

He did not move a bit. I sighed. *This is not what I think to be happen oppa. Please don’t make it worse. I do mean it. I do not want this.* I looked at him and let out a heavy sighed and went to living room.

L POV

*Why my heart felt like it stabbed by a knife? Why ~~~~~~ said something like that?* I sighed and spun around. “I should not make her like that.” I looked at the mirror and there was no sign of her.

“Nothing oppa. I just missed Gyu oppa. He should be here with us. I missed his jokes.”

Those sentences kept replaying in my head. *Why should I worry about her? She already has Gyu hyung. She only used me for her own benefits.* I sighed and went back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hunny's Korner :

First Quarrel ever. What are you going to do ? *smirks*