Second day, He ignores You!

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

Your POV

I grumbled. *What I’m going to do? Last night L oppa was mad at me. I should apologize to him.* I thought.

That night Gyu oppa was there with me. I looked around to search for L oppa. But he wasn’t there. I worried if he still could not forgive me. My heart ached when he never talked to me. I hope he will forgive me this time. I really hope. I want him to forgive me before it is too late. I could not bear any problems anymore.

“Gyu oppa, where is L oppa?” I asked him. He shrugged and smiled. “I don’t know. Maybe he still at outside. Do you guys have a fight?” he asked. I nodded my head. He stayed silent. “He needs time to be alone. Don’t worry.” I nodded. “Why do you ask me that oppa?” He looked at me. “L never talks to me this day. I don’t know what happen. He talked freely with the others but he became silent when I am with them. He even sent me death glare.” He sighed.

“He’s still mad at me.” I mumbled. “What are you saying ~~~~~~? I can’t hear you.” He murmured. I shook my head.

Less than a minute, L oppa came into the room. He glared at Gyu oppa and I. “Sorry. I should not interrupt the lovers in here. Hyung, I sleep at your bed. Good night.” He said and slammed the door.

“What he means with lovers?” Gyu oppa said. I sighed heavily and tell him the whole story include with the Seyong oppa’s visit... Gyu oppa chuckled. “He’s being a jealous freak. Aigoo.” He shook his head. “I will talk to him later okay.” he stood up and went to his room. I stayed silent. I don’t want to make L oppa mad at me more.

Suddenly the clock started to ring. I counted the bell. “It’s already 12 o’clock. I have one more day. What should I do?” I mumbled. “What should I do?”

Then the door opened and L oppa went into the room. He looked at me and went to sleep. I dashed to his side. “Oppa, are you still m-” “Shut up. I want to sleep. Night.” He said and went into a deep sleep.

“Oppa, please don’t do this to me. I just want to talk to you before it’s too late.” I whispered the last words. “Please oppa.” I went away.

L POV

*I should not make her sad now. But it is her fault that make my heart shattered into pieces. She just used me for her own benefits. She never knows my feelings. Come on L, you should not love her. She just used you. Remember that for your own good sake.*

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner:

He ignores you,.. Keke.. Aigoo.. :)