You're Back!

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

Your POV

I tried to open my eyes but they seemed too heavy. I tried my hardest and finally it worked. All I can see was the beeping sound of a machine. I wore a mask (I don’t know what it’s name. Mian.) I looked around to see the clear view.

*Where am I?* I took my mask off and tried to breathe. *I bet this is hospital. Eww. I hate this smell.* I quickly wore my mask back because I could not stand the smell. I felt someone’s hand onto mine. I looked at that person.

I scanned his face and tried to remember. *Insoo oppa? He’s still waiting for me? I missed you oppa.* I wanted to touch him but I don’t want to disturb his sleep. All of the sudden I felt thirsty. I tried to grab the glass to drink and ‘Pang’ the glass fell onto the floor.

Insoo oppa quickly woke up. *Shoot* He looked around and saw the glass on the floor. He grabbed the glass and placed it at the place. He looked at me, “~~~~~~, don’t do it again. It scares me okay. Now go to sleep. You need rest.” He grumbled and went to sleep.

*Wait. He didn’t shock at all? Is he serious?* I whined. Suddenly he woke up and looked at me. “M-mwoh? ~~~~~~, you wake up? You’re back?” he asked me. I nodded. His lips curved into a smile. “Wait here. I’ll call the doctor.” He rushed to door and went to find the doctor. “Pabo oppa.” I grinned and waited for him.

Several minutes later, he came with the doctor and a nurse. I took a glance at the doctor’s nametag. *Donghyun. A cute name for a cute doctor.* I bit my lips in order not to smile. The doctor began to check up on me and start to say. “It’s a miracle. I never thought she could wake up in a month.” He smiled.

He looked to Insoo oppa. “I’ll check her up tomorrow once again hyung. Hope she get a good rest tonight.” He looked at me and went outside. I gazed at Insoo oppa. I really miss him so much. A month without him as a thousand years. “~~~~~~, I know that you will wake up sooner or later. I’m longing for you my baby bear.” He said and tears rolled down to his cheeks. I hugged him tightly. How I miss his scent so much. He pulled me and smiled. “You should get rest. Doctor will check you tomorrow.” He said and I nodded eagerly.

He kissed my temple and sat on his chair. I looked at him. “What are you looking me like that?” he asked me. I grinned. “That doctor is cute.” “Pfft. Why? You want him? I’ll tell him later. I am more handsome than him FYI” He smirked. I shook my head. “I already have someone. I already know that you are handsome oppa. Oppa, can you sing lullaby for me? I’ve never heard your voice since a month ago.” I pouted. “Okay. Close your eyes and I’ll sing for you.” He smiled softly as I closed my eyes.

Insoo oppa’s voice was so angelic. I will be his no.1 fan if he is a star. I remembered L oppa all the sudden. *~~~~~~, it’s over now. No more L in your life. Start a new life.* I sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUNNY'S KORNER :

:)

(:

:D

:P

SQRQNGHQE