That Night

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

L’s POV

We played it and it was fun. I took back all my words. We stayed until late of night. I have an interview next day. I pumped my fist on the air. Dongwoo hyung looked at me weirdly. “Are you sick L? You seemed distracted these days? Do you have any problems?” he asked. I shook my head. *Sorry hyung. It is not the time that I will tell you yet. Someday I will* I thought. “Hey hyung, do you believe in love?” I asked him. He shocked. “I don’t know. You have to feel it by yourself. Do you have someone else?” he said and went to sleep.

I looked at him. *What a heavy-sleeper.* I grumbled. At that time, I reminded that girl. This girl already made me crazy. I prayed that I would meet her sooner. *Sooner the better right* I smiled from ear to ear. *How I can I sleep if I smiled to myself.* I sighed. I hope I will meet her in my sleep. Goodbye world. I closed my eyes and slept.

Your POV

He pumped his fist in air. I slightly giggled. This time I sat a little bit far from L and Dongwoo oppa. “Are you sick L? You seemed distracted these days. Do you have any problems?” Dongwoo oppa asked. L oppa shook his head.“Hey hyung, do you believe in love?” I asked him. I was totally shocked till death. *Is L oppa has someone else? Am I too late to tell him?* I pouted. Dongwoo oppa was shocked. “I don’t know. You have to feel it by yourself. Do you have someone else?” he said and went to sleep.

I saw L oppa smiled to himself. *Is he already has someone else?* I wanted to cry but I tried to hold it. I stiffened a bit and I looked at L oppa. He seemed like he did not notice it. He was in his own world. He closed his eyes and went to sleep.

I walked to his side and examine his face. I wanted to touch him I was afraid that he would wake up. I looked at his face and my tears ran through my cheeks. *Oppa, do you have any one else. Who is it?* L oppa woke up and looked at dongwoo oppa. “Pabo. I have no one and the one that I love is my mom. Love you mom.” He mumbled and dozed off. I felt so relieved. Carefully I slept next to him because I did not want him to wake up.

“Saranghae oppa. Have a sweet dream” I mumbled as my eyes became heavier and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

Now it is my time to sleep. Goodbye guys.  :)

Do Read,

Do Comment,

Do Love,

Do Friends,

Do Subscribe.

 

Sqrqnghqe!!