Will You?

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

Your POV

*Do I really need to meet L oppa?* I messed up my hair. Minjun stared at me. “Yah ~~~~~, are you crazy?” I shook my head continuously.

“I-I need to use toilet. Be right back.” I said and quickly went off. I waited him in the backstage as the guard gave me a way to use the toilet there. I waited and waited but there was no sign of L oppa. I sighed. *Maybe he’s busy. I should go.*

When I started to walk, I heard someone called my name. I spun around and saw L oppa ran. He leaned on the wall and panted.

“Don’t you dare to move Kang ~~~~~~, or else.” He said while catching his breath. I looked at him. *He remembers me?* “Yah, of course I remember you. Pabo.” I rolled my eyes. *Is he reading my mind?* Creepy.* “And I’m not reading your mind. Plus I’m not creepy FYI.” He said and walked towards me. I stepped a few steps backwards.

L POV

“Are you afraid of me ~~~~~?” I said. She stayed silent. “~~~~~~, I know that you are mad at me right? Look. I’m sorry of what had happened. I’m stupid. I should listen to you. I should not be jealous towards you and Gyu hyung. I-” she quickly hugged me. My heart ran fast. “I should be sorry oppa. I should not talk too much with Sunggyu oppa. I’m sorry.” She mumbled and tears started to appear in her eyes.

I smiled and hugged her back. I whispered to her ears. “You don’t know how much I miss you these days. Sunggyu hyung always complained me to be focus but I can’t. I always remember you days and nights. I prayed that one day I would meet you again. And I don’t believe it that I can meet you here.” she blushed. *Aigoo. Cute.* “I have a present for you. Can you close your eyes?” I said.

No One POV

You hesitant at first but L squeezed your hands softly and mentioned that nothing would happen. You slowly closed your eyes. L took something in his pocket. He smiled and started to lean to you.

“~~~~~~, listen okay.” L whispered. “My heart beats fast when you are around. I thought that I was sick at first but then I realized that I head over heels over you. When you talked to Sunggyu hyung, my heartache as if I want to kill Gyu hyung right away but I can’t. Kang ~~~~~, will you be mine? I love you.” he said.

You slowly opened your eyes and met gazed with L. You blushed madly and smiled to him. “So do you accept me? I will be the best boyfriend ever to you. I will cook for you. I will sing for you. I will do everything for you as long as-” You put your finger onto his lips. “Yah oppa, you’re talking a lot. Aigoo.” You said while massaging your temples. L oppa looked at you and his eyes looked like he was hoping that you say yes.

You giggled. “Arasso oppa. I’ll be yours. I love you too.” You said and he smiled brightly. “Chincha?” You nodded eagerly. He started to lean in. “You will be mine infinitely?” he whispered. You nodded and slowly he pressed his lips against your lips. You broke the kiss as you blushed. He smiled giddily. “You are mine forever now Kang ~~~~~~. Come. Let’s go meet Infinite. I know you missed Sunggyu hyung. Don’ you try to flirt in front of me arasso?” he warned. You nodded and slipped your hands into his.

*Now I’m glad being in coma for a month. Thanks Omma, Appa.* You thought and went to meet Infinite with L.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hunny Korner :

Hell Yeah.. Completed already.. Thanks You GuyS!!!!!

Start With My Next FF..

See You There.. :)

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/135528/the-perfect-stalkers-you-mynameband-gunwoo-chaejin-junq-seyong-insoo