Make Her Yours

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

“My wish is… Can you sing a song to my best friend? She had just left the hospital. Can you?” Minjun pleaded. I slapped my forehead. *What she’s doing?* Infinite looked at each other. “Okay. Can you call your friend?” ask Sunggyu. Minjun smiled and looked at me. “There she is.” She pointed at me. I covered my face with my hair. I could not show my face yet. Suddenly a hand appears on my face. I looked up and saw L oppa. I think he could not recognize me.

I held onto his hand and went up to stage. “Is she’s your friend Minjun?” ask Hoya. Minjun nodded happily. “What’s your name?” I could not speak. “Err. Okay. Why do you have to cover your face?” ask Dongwoo. Minjun sighed and walked towards me. “She’s shy and her name is Kang ~~~~~~.” She said and showed my face. *Dang. I’m screwed*

L POV

“She’s shy and her name is Kang ~~~~~~.” Said Minjun and showed her face. *Is that ~~~~~~?* I looked at Sunggyu hyung. He also shocked to see ~~~~~~. I tried to hold my smile as I knew that I finally meet with ~~~~~ in real life. I really want to apologize what I had done to her. Or maybe asked her to be my girl? Molla. I looked at her. My heart beats fast as she looked towards me.

“So ~~~~~,” Sunggyu cleared his throat. “We will sing a song for you. Hear this up. Paradise.” Sunggyu said and the music came.

 

After the song ended, all of Inspirits screamed happily. As Minjun and ~~~~~~ tried to walked out from the stage using the backstage I held onto ~~~~~~. “Meet me at backstage as this concert end. I want to talk with you.” I whispered and let her go. ~~~~~~ nodded and went to backstage. I smiled happily and continued our concert.

After the concert

All of us were happy as the concert ended smoothly. Sunggyu hyung came to me. “So, what’s next?” I knew that he’s talking about ~~~~~. “I wanted to meet her now. So, can you back up me if manager nodded. “Okay. Now make her infinitely yours!” he supported. “I won’t forgive you if you done something to her again Myungsoo.” He continued. I saluted him and went to find ~~~~~~.

“Hyung, where is Myungsoo going?” ask Sungyeol. “Just wait and see.” Sunggyu said and prayed that Myungsoo able to get ~~~~~~’s heart one more time.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________