Don't Know What To Write

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

 

“Are you ready Kang ~~~~~?” Seyong oppa asked me. “Yup! I can’t wait to meet Insoo oppa.” I squealed. He chuckled.”Okay if you say so. You have to walk through the door and you can meet with him.” He said.

I nodded. “Are you coming with me?” I hoped he would follow me because only him I can rely on now. He simply nodded. “Of course. After all you need me to meet your so-called-crush,” he teased me. I blushed. I was so nervous to meet Myungsoo and Infinite.

 “Remember ~~~~~. No one could see you. Not even your Insoo and Myungsoo. Do you get it? He said. I nodded. “Make Myungsoo believes in you or you will trapped in Ryuu Mansion forever.” He warned me. “If I trapped there, will you always stay by my side?” I asked him. “It depends. I don’t know” he shrugged. “So are you ready?” he smiled. I nodded and grabbed Seyong oppa’s hand into a wooden door. *Here it goes* I prayed and hope that I will be safe.

-------Meanwhile------

Myungsoo POV

I always dream about this girl. Why? I simply don’t know. I don’t meet her anywhere or maybe. My heart went ba-bump, ba-bump when I thinking of her. All of the sudden I smiled and grinned alone.

“Yah Kim Myungsoo, are you okay? You smiled onto yourself. Having a fever?” Sunggyu hyung asked me. “Aniyo Gyu hyung. I just felt tired. That’s all. I lied. I don’t want to tell him because he will nag at me. I watched the TV until…..

“Hey do you miss your Woori?” Sungyeol the choding teased me. I glared at him. *it’s not the time to tease Lee Sungyeol* I grunted. “Yah Myungsoo. Don’t you ever dare glaring at me? I am your hyung.” Sungyeol grumbled. *Is he my hyung? Gosh. I hope that he is younger than I am so I can kick his * “In fact, we are MyungYeol though” he winked. I was going to puke after hearing those names.

“Aish Lee Sungyeol. Stop teasing me will you?” I snarled. He stuck his tongue out and ran away. “Yah Myungsoo. Don’t mind him he is a choding though.” Woohyun said.

“Muahaha. You can’t beat me Hoe-Yah~~!” dongwoo screamed. “What did you say? Any last word you before you die Jang Dongwoo? “Hoya hyung grumbled. *Aish this YaDong* I shook my head. “Gyu hyung, where’s the maknae?” I asked. “Well. I don’t know. Feeding our dogs maybe. In fact he’s on duty for today.” Gyu hyung said and we continued watching the television