Yay!!!

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

-Goodbye the brother sister meeting-

-Hello lovey dovey ‘couple’-

 

“~~~~~. Don’t cry. Insoo will be just fine. You already saw him just now and he was okay right?” Seyong oppa pleaded. I nodded. *Now it is time to complete the mission. The sooner the better right?* I thought. Oppa nodded. “Kaja.” He said and I followed him. *You can do it ~~~~~* I smiled. “Fighting!” Seyong oppa smirked and pumped his fist into the air.

We went into the wooden door and in a split second, I reached somewhere. “Err Seyong oppa. Where are we now?” I asked him. He chuckled. “Don’t you know? It is Infinite dorm. I thought that you are their diehard fan?” he laughed. I pouted. Well I never knew that I would meet them. Even, be in their dorm!

I sighed. “Oppa, what time is it?” he looked around, “It’s 2.30 am dear. Waeyo?” I shook my head. ‘Please be with me oppa. I have no one to rely on.” I pleaded him and tried to do aegyo face. He chuckled. “No. I’m sorry. But you already have someone to rely on. Do you forget L? So rely on him” he pinched my cheeks.

“You are the best ~~~~~. Be strong. I will meet you within a month. So enjoy your days before it is too late.” He waved his hand and went into the wooden door. I tried to chase him and when I opened one of the doors there, Seyong oppa was nowhere to be found. Instead, I found two people lied on a mattress.

I peeked on them. I was so shocked till death when I saw Myungsoo. He was sleeping calmly. Then I realized the other one was Dongwoo. I squealed happily. *This is the best ever. I never thought that I will be here*

I looked at L. he is a heavy sleeper like dongwoo. “L oppa. Finally I meet you. My dream finally come true.” I whispered on his ear. He was smiling to ears. *Maybe he’s dreaming something fun.* I thought. I lied down beside him and browse through his face. My eyes went heavier and I slept beside him.

A little did you know, L was dreaming about you. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

next chap is the L's dream..  :)

Do Read,

Do Comments,

Do Loved,

Do Friends,

Do Subscribe.