Chapter 12 : He Dreamt Of You

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

 

Back To Your POV

*Aish. I hate school. But its okay since Minjun and the boys are there.* I quickly washed up and wore my uniform. I went downstairs to meet Insoo oppa. He was busy cooking. “I glad to have you oppa. I do not have anyone in this world. I hope that my illness will go,” I mumbled. “What did you say just now ~~~~~?” he asked. “A-aniyo oppa. Let’s eat. I do not want to late to school. You send me right? Minjun could not walk with me because she does not want to walk.” I beamed sweetly. “Huh. That witch. No wonder she becomes fatter day after day. Like a pig.” He snorted. “Yah big oppa. You should not say that to her. Opps. Do you always watch her??” I teased him.

He blushed. “Aish. You think I want to watch her daily. She always comes to our house and I can see her become fat,” he said bluntly and he cupped his mouth after saying those words. “Now I know that  you always watching her. I will tell him that you send a lot of love arasso,” I said. “Sure. Y-yah!! D-don’t say that to that witch or I will let you sleep outside,” he blushed. I laughed. “Arasso. Don’t worry. I will not tell her YET.” I winked my eye and went to his car. He stood there for a minute.

“Kang Insoo! I don’t want to be late! Send me now! Or I will tell her” I warned him. He quickly went back to reality and sent me to the school.

--------------At school-------------

Minjun was standing in front of school gate. I quickly pecked on Insoo oppa’s cheek and went off. Insoo oppa still there to make sure that I will go to school. But I think that he wanted to see Minjun first. I giggled.

“Sorry ~~~~~. I feel so lazy to walk to school” Minjun pouted. “I’m okay Minjun-ah. I have something to tell you,” I said. Insoo oppa glared at me and mouthed “I-Will-Let-You-Sleep-Outside-Tonight”. I giggled. “Never mind Minjun. I do not want to sleep outside tonight,” I winked to Insoo oppa and went to school. “Bye Insoo oppa” I shouted and waved at him. He smiled and drove away.

-----At the same time----

Third POV

*I dreamt about that girl AGAIN! I do not know her. Who is she? She looks cute though* I remembered that dream. The cute girl was holding my hands and she said that she was my fan. She has an angelic face. *It’s okay if I in love with my own fan right?* I hope to see her in real life. “Aish!!” I grumbled.

“Yah hyung! Are you okay?”the annoying maknae asked me. *do I look like I’m okay maknae*. I shook my head. “Nothing. I’m just tired.” I murmured.

*It just a dream. Nothing more.* I mentally slapped my head and the others were looking weird at me. “Guys, get ready. Our turn is next. “Said the leader. I quickly got ready in order to forget her. Still I still remembered her face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

do you know who is that third POV?? i guess that you already know.. hehehe

keep reading..

I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS SO MUCH!!!!

Do Read,

Do Comment,

Do Love,

Do Friends,

Do Subscribe,

 

xoxoxoxoxo-sqrqnghqe!!