Chapter 13 : The Worst Start To Begin

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

------------In the school-----------

Your POV

Minjun and I looked for the boys. The girls surrounded them. Well they somewhat popular in this school. They were the kingka. “Yah boys. Let’s go. We will be late to class.” Minjun screamed. The boys excused themselves and went to class with us.*Oh God! Why my headache comes now! I thought it already gone. I already ate that damn pills this morning! I have to overcome this* I closed my eyes to overcome the pain. I checked in my bag to find my IPod. I quickly unplugged the earphone into my ears and listened Infinite-Nothing’s Over to the full blast. It will make the pain gone slower.

My friends looked at me weirdly. “~~~~~ noona, are you okay? You somewhat pale. Do you eat your medicine at home?” the concern Jinnie asked me. I shook my head. “I’m okay. No worries. Let’s go” I said. “~~~~~ do you want to go to hospital? I will call Insoo hyung okay?” JunQ oppa asked me and grabbed his hand phone to call Insoo oppa.

“Aniya. I’m okay! JunQ oppa, don’t call Insoo oppa. I don’t want to make him worried anymore. Please” I pleaded. “Okay ~~~~~~, but make sure if you sick tell me and Minjun okay?” he said. “Tell me too noona.” Jinnie interrupted. “Yah Jinnie, you are not in the same class with us. Why do you want to be busybody?” Minjun barked. Chaejin remained silent. *Poor Jinnie*. “Don’t worry Jinnie. I will tell you too okay.” I said. He beamed sweetly.

“Guys. We already late. Let’s go. Bye Jinnie.” I said and grabbed Minjun and JunQ oppa to our class. We were the classmates meanwhile Jinnie was a junior. We took our seat. I took a sit beside JunQ oppa at the window while Minjun was in front of me and sitting with her secret admirer. “What a beautiful day today” I mumbled. “Just like you ~~~~~” JunQ oppa said and winked his eyes. I blushed and slapped his arm playfully.

(Quicken the time)

The bell rang. *It’s time to go home! I want to meet Insoo oppa!*

I packed my things and waited for my BFFs. They were sooo slow when packing the things. “Kaja ~~~~~, I want you to teach me History. I didn’t get anything from the nerd teacher just now. We will study at your house okay?” JunQ oppa pleaded. I nodded. “Arasso oppa. Let’s go.” We went to the gate when a high pitched voice screamed my name.

“~~~~~~ noona. How could you leave me!” Jinnie pouted. I smiled. *He is so cute when he pouts after Myungsoo*. “Arasso Jinnie. Noona says sorry” I used my aegyo to cheer him up and he smiled. *Never thought that my aegyo charm still working.* I giggled and pinched his cute cheeks.

“Yah Chaejin! Let’s go! I don’t want to be late to ~~~~~’s house.”JunQ oppa muttered. We laughed hard and went home hand in hand. *I wish time stops now. I don’t want to leave my friends* I sighed softly.”JunQ oppa, can you make aegyo face?” Minjun asked JunQ oppa. He was startled. “Nope. I hate to make that face”he said. “JunQ oppa, can you do aegyo for me?” I pleaded and use the best aegyo I have. He never success to get rid my charm. He blushed and hesitated to do that. “ Arasso” he made his best aegyo and all of us were laughing out loud. The people around us were looking at us weirdly. We cleared our throat and wenmt away. “That’s why I hate aegyo” JunQ oppa mumbled and I could hear that. “You looked cute oppa. No worries” I smiled at him and we quicken our pace to my home.