Trying To Communicate But.....

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

Your POV

I already spent two days with the boys but I do not try to communicate with L oppa yet. What should I do? What if he never notices me? I don’t want to lose hope. I must try it. I slowly walked towards him. He was preparing himself for a variety show.

I stopped. *I will talk to him later. I don’t want to interrupt his time now* I thought. “L-sshi, it is time. You need to be there now.” A man said to him. He nodded and walked away. I shrugged and went with him.

L’s POV

Today I have a variety show. Well it is tough to be alone here. But do I care. When I walked to go to stage, all the girls were drooling over me. I smirked and all of them squealed. I shook my head and went towards the stage.

“We have a guest for today. It is L from Infinite. Give a big applause.” The MC, Jongshin said. I waved my hands to the audience and they squealed happily. “So L-sshi, do introduce yourself even though they already know who you are” asked the MC.

I nodded. “Annyeong. Choneun Kim Myungsoo imnida. But I prefer to call L. My birthday is on 13 March 1992. My height is 180 and my position in Infinite is the vocals and face of the group. Mannaseo bangapseupnida.” I said

“So L-sshi, what do you feel to be here?” he asked. “I feel so lonely because my friends are not here for today.” I teased. The audience laughed. “So L-sshi, what is your ideal girl?” Jongshin asked. I smiled. “For me, honestly speaking, I like girls with long hair as well as those who are pure.” I said confidently. “You know what your member’s ideal girl is?” he said.

I smirked. “Well as far as I know, Gyu hyung likes girls who are cute and a little y. Truthfully cute and y type.” I said. The audiences laughed. I continued. “Woohyun hyung likes the fans who love us very much. He said that he really want to hug those who really like him. As for Dongwoo hyung, he said that as long as she’s girl, as long as they meant for each other, and get along together. Hoya hyung prefers kindhearted girl. Sungyeol likes a girl who is cute and true for herself. Last but not least our maknae Sungjong likes a girl who has a bright character and fun.” I explained. All the audiences’ awwed.

“Well do you guys already find the girls?” Jongshin asked. I shook my head. “Not now because we are busy. Therefore, we postpone it though. Let the love comes to us and we will accept it.” I winked.

Your POV

I felt relieved when he said that Infinite are single. *Kekeke. I might have a chance to be with him* the show ended and L oppa went home. I tried to talk with him in the van but he seemed tired. He slept calmly. I shrugged and decided to talk to him at night.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner : 

i will update again this night. Annyeong :)

Do Read,

Do Comment,

Do Love,

Do Friends,

Do Subscribe.

 

Thanks To who Are SuBScriBe. :)