Meet Them Again and YOU?!

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

The next day, Insoo oppa and I made a plan to trick my BFFs and Gunwoo oppa. I can’t wait to see their face. E.P.I.C! We even made Donghyun into our evil plan too.

I started to eat when Insoo oppa came into my room, panting. “Waeyo oppa? Are you okay?” I began to worry. He shook his head. “Prepare. The others are coming. Quick!” he said as he helped me tidy things up. I lied down and closed my eyes pretend to be in coma.

I heard someone knocked the door. “Come in.” Insoo oppa said as he straightens himself. “How’s ~~~~~~?” I assumed that the husky voice is Gunwoo oppa. “I don’t know. She’s still like that.” Insoo oppa burst into tears. I bit my lips not to smile widely. *Whoa, I never thought Insoo oppa is this good. I like you the best oppa.*

“It’s okay Insoo hyung. I know that ~~~~~~ is a strong girl. Don’t you worry.” *I know this voice too. It is Jinnie! How I miss him so much.* I felt like I wanted to hug him but I remembered the plan so I had to be patient. “Yeah hyung. Don’t worry. I will kiss her if she don’t wake up- Oww. It’s hurt Minjun!” I heard someone smacked JunQ oppa’s head. “Don’t you try to kiss my ~~~~~~. Over my dead body first JunQ.” I bet that was Minjun.

Insoo oppa came towards me and held my hands. It’s the cue for me to get up. “I wish she will wake up soon.” My hands started to move. “Insoo omma, her hands moving!” Jinnie screamed. “Call Donghyun. Ppali!” Gunwoo said and Jinnie dashed out to call the doctor. I opened my eyes and saw them. I wanted to hug them but I cannot.

“~~~~~~, I missed you so much!” Minjun hugged me tightly. I gasped for air. “Yah Minjun, you hurt her. Aigoo.” JunQ oppa said and smacked his head. She quickly let me go. “Sorry, but do I know you?” I . All of them stared at me. “Wait. You don’t know me?” Minjun muttered. I nodded. *I can’t take it anymore. I need to hold my laughter.* “You don’t know all of us? Insoo oppa? Gunwoo oppa. JunQ oppa? Jinnie?” I looked at Insoo oppa. He tried to hold his laughter too. “No. Who are you? Who am I?” I lied.

Just then, Jinnie came into the room with Donghyun. “Jinnie-ah, ~~~~~~ don’t remember us.” JunQ oppa said. “Mwoh? Andwae! ~~~~~~ noona” Jinnie started to cry. *I’m sorry Jinnie-ah.* “Donghyun-ah, can you check up ~~~~~~?” Insoo oppa said.

Donghyun nodded and checked me up. “I think ~~~~~ is having amnesia. I’m sorry.” He said. “WHAT?!” All of them shouted including Insoo oppa. He had to act too. Minjun and Jinnie burst into tears.

I looked at Insoo oppa and he laughed loud. Donghyun and I joined him in. the others were looking at me weirdly. “You-you guys should see your face. It was so EPIC!” We all laughed and clenched our stomach. “~~~~~~, do you know us?” Gunwoo oppa asked. I nodded still laughing. “Yah Kang ~~~~~~, are you tricking us? You whor-” “Yah Minjun, mind you words!” JunQ barked.

“Sorry guys. It’s been so long I had prank you guys. I miss those times. Mian.” I said. They nodded and gazed at Insoo oppa. “Yah omma, you tricked us too?” Jinnie asked him. “Sorry, but I can’t help it. I really want to see your shocked face. Like ~~~~~~ said. EPIC!” we high-fived and laughed.

Donghyun cleared his throat. “I have works to do now. Good job ~~~~~. Bye guys.” Donghyun waved his hand and went out. Minjun glared at me. “Stop doing that. You worried me to death.” She pinched my cheeks.

Then someone went into the room. “Sorry guys. I’m a little bit late. I’ve work to do.” He said. I clearly saw his red hair as his back was facing towards me. He spun around and I gasped. “SEYONG OPPA??” I shouted. All of them looked at me. Seyong oppa smiled. “Err… Hi?” he rubbed his neck. “~~~~~~? How do you know him?” Insoo oppa asked. I covered my mouth and looked at Seyong oppa.

“Err. Actually, we had met before somewhere. She found my wallet and gave it to me.” He lied. All of them ohh-ed and ahh-ed. Insoo grabbed some food and gave it to me. “Now ~~~~~~, open your mouth. Omma wants to feed you. Say ahh~” Insoo fed me.

“Omma, you never feed me before. What’s this?” Seyong oppa grumbled. Insoo oppa looked at him. “Who are you to be calling me omma?”Insoo oppa snarled. Seyong oppa got annoyed and went towards Chaejin. “Jinnie-ah, can you feed me?” he batted his eyelashes to Jinnie. Jinnie fed him and he smiled from ear to ear.

*I think my life is complete but why do I feel there is something missing?* I shook my head and convinced myself that my life is now complete. *Do I miss L oppa?* 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------