Chapter 6 : The Past Pt 2

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

-------At your house------

 

Insoo went to your room and knocked your door. “ ~~~~~, open the door. I need to talk to you. Jebal?” he called you again and again. (2pm). You shook your head as if he saw that. “ No!! Just go away oppa!!! I need to be alone. Please.” You kept crying. You kept thinking why Gunwoo oppa had cheated on you. Insoo tried to persuade you but he failed. *maybe ~~~~~ needs time to think. Sleep well baby bear. Oppa is always there with you*he sighed and went back to his room. Meanwhile you just looking all the memories you had with Gunwoo. That night you cried endlessly and finally dozed into sleep.

 

You had a dream when you could see your mom wore white dress. She smiled sweetly to you. You could not hold back your tears and hug her. “Omma, why did you left me and Insoo oppa. I’m so lonely. I need you. Same as Insoo oppa. Do you hate us so much? Please come back with us. Jebal~ I’m suffered a lot here” You said and cried. “ ~~~~~ dear, I’m not hate you guys. Both of you are my precious things that I ever had. God loves me the most. You have to accept this fate. I know you are suffering now. However, always keep the faith (I am Cassiopeia). One more thing, Gunwoo oppa is not your soul mate. Remember that. “she said. You quite shocked *but who is my soul mate?* you sighed. Your mom giggled. “You’ll find out soon dear. By the way, send lots of love to Insoo oppa okay? I really tired to greet him. “your mom said and left in thin air.

 

Next day you woke up and remembered the dream. “Hurm. It just a dream right. Then you looked at a picture of you and Gunwoo oppa and the yesterday memory flooded into your mind. However, you never felt heartbroken yet you still can smile. “Maybe Omma said was true. Thanks Omma! Love you” you mumbled happily and went to bath. *but who is my soul mate? Do I know him? Well I hope he is more handsome like Myungsoo oppa.* you giggled.

 

After bath, you quickly went to Insoo oppa’s room. He seemed exhausted. You felt guilty and made a breakfast to your Insoo oppa. * I should not make him worry about me anymore.* I sighed and continued made breakfast. You made a special ddukboki for him. He woke up just in time. “Good morning oppa. I made a breakfast for you.” You said and smiled sweetly. He was taken aback my behavior. You told him everything and he nodded. “I bet Omma knows the person. Who is that lucky boy? I hope he is Myungsoo.” He said and pinched your cheek hard. You blushed and continued ate.

 

Fifteen minutes later, there was a knock on the door. You opened it and shocked to see Gunwoo oppa. There was a dark circle under his eyes. He wanted to say something but Insoo oppa interrupted him. “Yah Gunwoo. Why are you here??” he barked. “Insoo oppa, calm down. Gunwoo oppa, come in.” you invited him in. Insoo oppa rolled his eyes but you ignored it. “So Gunwoo oppa. Why are you here?” you asked politely. “~~~~~, I want you back. That girl is nothing. Please” Gunwoo pleaded. You smiled. “Gunwoo oppa, I think that we are not meant for each other. Let’s just be friends arasso?’ You smiled. He startled but if that is your answer, he accepted it. He nodded. You clapped happily and he became your oppa. At last, the friendship between MyName became close again. Thanks to you.