Chapter 4 : The Past

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

Meanwhile at downstairs:

 Gunwoo POV

“Yah hyung. Why you do that to ~~~~~~. She’s hurt. You know that she needs rest. Don’t push her too much. She already at home now. Don’t have to worry.” I said while patting his shoulder. I knew that Insoo hyung really loves ~~~~~~. But ~~~~~~ needs rest too. I hope he will understand this. 

He glared at me. “And why were you cheating on her back then? You think that she is not hurt when you done that to her? She spent her nights crying all the time. She is my sister and you hurt her. “He said and walked to upstairs. “Yah Gunwoo. Tell her that I am sorry. Night.” He continued and went into his room.

I stood there. Speechless. *I should not done that to her. Yah Gunwoo! Why are you such a pabo? You left her because of that girl.* I sighed. Suddenly I remembered that incident which was the biggest regret that I had made. Biggest than commit suicide.

Both of you remembered the incident.

Flashback :

Your POV

I was on my way to go home with MyName. Except for Gunwoo oppa. We all had the best time in Lotte World. “~~~~~ noona. Why Gunwoo hyung is not here? I wish he is here. Jinnie sighed. “Yah you little kid. Why you wish Gunwoo hyung is here? If he is here, we will not be able to close with ~~~~~~ remember? You know how protective he is after Insoo hyung.” JunQ oppa complained. “Why are you saying my name? You wanna try to die?” Insoo oppa glared at him. JunQ shut his mouth and hid behind me.

I giggled. * They are so childish sometimes.* “Jinnie-ah, Woonie oppa is busy. I do not want to disturb him,” I said. We walked and passed a park until JunQ oppa pointed towards someone. “Yah guys. Is that Gunwoo hyung?” All of us looked at his direction now.

I saw a person looked like Gunwoo oppa with a girl. They were KISSING! Suddenly Insoo oppa went towards them and tapped the person on his shoulder. And guess what? He is really Gunwoo oppa. He was a bit startled as he looked towards us until we met our gaze. Our eyes locked to each other. My heart was throbbing in pain. I bit my lips to prevent the tears but I couldn’t. The tears ran down through my cheeks continuously.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

Cliffhanger!! keke..OmO. Forgot to tell. as you can see, Seyong is not in here YET because I have a great work for him to do. The next chapter is still in flashback. I want to continue it but the time is running out.. (XD MUSE). Thanks for those who subscribe. To SILENT READERS, I can see you. Please comment because it will help me a lot. kamsahamnida~~ Nyte! Double update~~

 

Do Comment,

Do Friends, ( I won't bite)

Do Love,

Do Subscribe,