Don't Worry

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

 

L POV

*Now what I’m going to do? Gyu hyung knows about ~~~~~. What if he tells the others?* I face palmed myself. I looked at Gyu hyung and he seemed like nothing has happened. I ignored him and started to eat the dinner.

Your POV

*What am I going to do now? Sunggyu oppa saw me and him never afraid of me.* I sighed. I hope he will never tell the others about me. They will ultimately shocked when they see me some day. I walked back and forth in the room while biting my thumbnail. “Aish. I hope that GrandpaGyu never says anything to the other oppas. I don’t want to make L oppa more miserable. I sat down and waited for L oppa.

Sunggyu POV

I looked at L. he seemed distracted after I know about ~~~~~. He seemed like he didn’t like it. I sighed. *I’m sorry L. I just didn’t want make the others think you crazy. I’m doing it for you.* “I’m done. Thanks for the food.” L said and walked away. “Hey, he seems like he has some problems. I want to find out.” Yeollie stood up from his seat and tried to find L.

“Hey Yeollie. It’s okay. I’ll find him. You sit there and eat a lot.” I said and went to find L. I found him was laying down on the couch.

“Hey,what’s wrong. You look like you are having problems. Do tell me.” I said as I sat beside him. He let out a sigh and sat up. “Problems? I have. I want to ask you. How did you know about ~~~~~. I didn’t tell you guys because you guys will said that I am-” “Crazy? Yah Kim Myungsoo. I don’t want to jump into a conclusion yet when I don’t know the truth why are you behave like this. Please L. I don’t want you to suffer alone. This is for your own good too. Do you want the others know about ~~~~~?” L shook his head slowly. I sighed. “L” I confronted him. “Please trust your hyung okay?” I pleaded him and he nodded slowly. “That’s my L. now let’s just wait the others sleep first. I want to meet your soon*cough*to*cough*be*cough*girlfriend.

“Yah hyung. She’s not mine.” The color rose to L’s cheeks. “She’s not yours yet.” I winked. “Yah Kim Sunggyu,how dare you cheat on me?” Woohyun snorted. “Uh-oh, new couple born I see,” Dongwoo teased. The others were laughing like hyenas. “Hey. Don’t tease us okay. We have to talk about something. I’m kind of tired and I want to have a rest. Bye!” I said and went to my room.

I walked to my room and passed through L’s room. I saw ~~~~~ was giggling in front of mirror and her tears trickled down on her cheeks. I smiled. “Hey L’s girl, I see you this night. Don’t worry. I don’t tell the others about you. Let’s keep it as a secret arasso?” I stood in front of the door. She gasped and soon nodded her head.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny"s Korner :

Will they able to keep this as a secret or the others will know about you. :)

 

Please VOTE.. JEBAL~~~~

 

:)