Great Escape!

I Met Him?? In Coma??!

Next day

I still smiled to all ears today. I don’t know why. Maybe I will go to Infinite concert. Molla! I hope that Donghyun oppa will let me go this day or our plan will ruin for life. I bit my thumb as I waited for the result. Insoo oppa and the rest of MyName were waiting with me too.

“I wonder why Minjun is not here. Is she forget that ~~~~~ will release this day?” JunQ oppa said.

“Pfft. I doubt that she has a low memory.” Insoo oppa said sarcastically.

*She has a mission oppa.* I smirked.

Then Donghyun oppa went to us.* I felt that the result is good. Come on.* I cleared my throat. “So, how is it Donghyun oppa? Is that good?” I looked at him. The others waited impatiently.

“Well, why you want to get out early? Do you hate this place?” he smiled. I shook my head. “Ani. I just miss my home. That’s all.” I said. *Well that’s true. I miss my home. In fact I can’t tell them right?*

He sighed. “Your result is okay. I just hope that you will stay here longer so that I can see you.” He mumbled the last few words. Unluckily Insoo oppa heard that. He quickly wrapped his arm around my waist. “Nu-uh. As if I’m giving you that chance Donghyun.” Insoo oppa warned.

*Insoo oppa has some guts. He is over protective. Remember me not to mess up with him.* I giggled softly.

“Okay. Seriously guys. You want to fight in front of ~~~~~? I’m freaking hungry now. So why not we have a party for her.” Seyong oppa tried to break the silence. “Okay, but who’s paying hyung?” Chaejin asked.

Seyong oppa slunged his arm to Jinnie’s shoulder. “That’s definitely not me and you Jinnie-ah. That lucky man would be Gunwoo hyung.” He beamed sweetly.

“Yah, why me?” Gunwoo oppa grumbled.

“Are you declining it hyung? You never treat us before. I bet even ~~~~~~ wants you to treat us. Right ~~~~~?” Seyong oppa looked at me with his puppy look.

“Yup. I hope that you will treat us Gunwoo oppa.” I said. He let out a sigh and smiled. “Okay. I treat you guys.” He said.

“Assa! Free food. Let’s go!” Jinnie screamed and went out with Seyong oppa. I rolled my eyes. I tugged Insoo oppa’s shirt. “Am I dumb or they are close to each other much?” “You are not dumb dear. We hope for the best okay?” he winked.

*Hope for the best? What he mean?* I thought as I bid goodbye to Donghyun oppa.

I looked at my watch. *It’s show time.* I smirked.

As we walked out from the hospital, suddenly two people came towards me and ‘kidnapped’ me. I tried to shout but the person quickly put his hand to my mouth. I pretended to struggle and I sobbed into faked cries.

Insoo oppa and the others quickly chased us, which they can’t. The ‘kidnappers’ put me into a black van and drove away, left the oppas. *I’m sorry oppas. I hope that we can have the party later.*

“Took you long to get out from the hospital.” Minjun said. I scratched my head. “At least I’m here right?” I said as I looked at the two people who ‘kidnap’ me. “Oh, forgot to introduce. This is Jaehyun and Jaemin. They are my cousins. ~~~~~~-ah, I will call your brother when we reached there. So don’t worry and enjoy the ride.” She smiled.

I nodded. I can’t wait to see L oppa. *Wait for me L oppa. I’m coming now.*

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny's Korner :

i will revealed their meeting in next chapter.. Hope you guys waiting.. :)