Break Ups

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

I sat at my desk, feeling my lips. That was his first kiss? That didn't make any sense, there is no possible way that after all those relationships, he didn't kiss one of them. At least, I know that I have that kind of affect on him. Somehow I felt guilty towards Minseok, but I mean he's dead, right? I sighed at that thought and got back to sketching. 

After 3 hours of just sitting, I couldn't my pee any longer. I ran to the bathroom and did my business. Just as I decided to get out of the cubicle I was in, I stopped when I heard crying. I looked through the crack to see that a lady was leant over a sink and was crying. I let her cry because people need some personal space sometimes before they need someone to talk to. 

"Sunbae," I whispered to the lady, as I went to her side. She looked up to me, only to put on a fake smile.

Wiping away her tears. "Hoobae."

"Is everything all right?" I asked. Obviously, everything was not all right, but it just came out naturally.

"Nooo~" she cried out.

I immediately pulled her towards me, and I caressed her head as she started to ball out her eyes into my chest. We stayed like that until she stopped crying. I kept hugging her, thinking of what to say.

"Is it okay, if I asked what happened?"

She nodded her head. "My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me and it was also on our second year anniversary." Well, ! I don't know anything about relationships.

"Umm... I'm sorry, but I don't know what to say to help comfort you. However... I do know that we can talk this over with some alcohol."

I may not know a thing about break ups, but Kdramas do, and one thing they taught me was that alcohol was always the solution. It might not be the best idea but it's all I can think of at the moment.

"Alcohol? I haven't had some in a while...." 

"Okay! Then, it's decided! You can meet me after work, which is..." Looking at my phone. 4:56. "... in 4 minutes."

"Okay, then I'll meet up with you outside." She then left the bathroom.

I washed my hands which made me remember that I didn't wash my hands before hugging her. I hope she didn't notice. I headed out of the bathroom and went to pack up my stuff. I saw sunbae outside and waved to her as I walked through the door. 

"Are you ready to go?" I asked.

"I'm ready when you are."

"Okay, kaja." 

I followed her to her car in the parking lot and she drove off like a madman.

"We're we going anyway?" Clinging onto my seatbelt for my life.

"Just this restaurant with this cute band." She was too focused on the road to notice that I was dying in my seat.

"Cute band?" It couldn't be EXO, right? 

"Yup, you know EXO, right? I mean they're pretty popular in this area." 

"Yeah, I know them." I just hope I don't die before I get there. 

I was so glad that we made it safely there, I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt fast and got out the car before she could drive off. I grabbed my backpack and waited for her to get out of the car.

"Why are you in a rush?" Why am I in a rush, what about you? You were about to kill us both!

"Nothing, just that I have a friend that works here." Well, it wasn't like I was lying...

"Really? Maybe the three of us could drink together."

"That is if she's not too busy."

~~~

Surprisingly the restaurant wasn't as busy as at lunch. We chose to sit at a table in the back. The waitress that came over was Ha Na, who was happy to see me.

"Unnie!" I shouted as she ran over to hug me. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here with my sunbae for a drink or two..." Ha Na looked beside me and bowed towards my sunbae.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She then looked back at me. "So, you said you're here for a drink?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter