Tea Party

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

I woke up from the sound of someone pounding on my door. I hurried over to the door and looked through the peephole but saw nothing. If you don't need me then don't come knocking on my door. I walked back to my room but was stopped by the sound of someone knocking. Seriously? It's too early for this nonsense!

"Who is it?!" I shouted out to whoever was behind the door. 

The knocking had stopped but no one answered. I raced to the kitchen with a knife now equipped in my hands. The only person's that's going to get stabbed is definitely not me. I slowly walked towards the door and carefully turned the lock. I took a deep breath before quickly opening the door, having my knife at eye level, readying it for an attack. I was disappointed to see that there was no one and I was so ready to protect myself. I can be violent sometimes…

I poked my head out to see someone leaning against the wall but was facing the other way, so he couldn't see me. I sneaked up behind him and gently tapped him. He turned around with a smirk on his face but it faded away when he saw the knife close to his face. The person was revealed to be Xiumin.

"You think it's funny to play such a prank so early in the morning?" 

Xiumin put his hands up in defence. "Hey. We're both friends, you don't have to do this..."

"Friends don't do that kind of to each other. I could have killed you by now," I said as I brought the knife even closer to him.

He took a step back. "Justina, it's me..."

"Yes. I know who you are, Xiumin," I said through my teeth.

"No, no. It's me. Minseok," Minseok softly said, putting his hand on his chest.

"Minseok?" He nodded.

I lowered my knife, before running to hug him. He was taken back at first but hugged back. 

"I missed you," I said in the hug.

"Me too," he murmured. He pulled away from the hug. "We can continue inside."

I punched him in the arm. "What the heck, Minseok?!"

"Ouch! That's not what I meant,," he smirked.

"Whatever."

I then led him back inside my apartment. When we were inside, he took a seat on my couch. He patted a spot on his lap, inviting me to sit there. I pretending like I was about to sit on his lap but then went to sit beside him. He didn't like that, pulling me onto his lap. I giggled at his action.

"Aren't I heavy?"

"No, you feel like how a healthy person should weigh."

"So, I am heavy!" I shouted, getting up from his lap. I was pulled back down but this time, arms were wrapped around my waist holding me still.

"That came out wrong, mianhae~" he apologised.

I turned around to look at his face. I ran my fingers over his face, outlining all of his features. When I came to his lips, I outlined them over and over feeling how soft they were. I leant in to give them a soft kiss. I pulled back to stare into his eyes. 

"Why can't we just stay like this?"

"Hmm... Pardon?" 

"Me and you, I mean." I pouted, playing with his shirt. "I don't want to be with that two-faced jerk." 

"How ironic...," he joked. "I talked with him and it seems our little secret didn't last very longer. That's okay, though because, during our conversation, I realised that he likes you and he even told me that he's doing something for you tonight."

"The tea party?" He better not be confessing to me. I don't like public confessions.

"Yea, that. Anyway, do you like the dress I picked for you?" I nodded. "Can I see you in the dress?" he asked.

"Right now?"

"I want to be the first to see you," he replied with a smirk. "Plus, it was custom made, so it would fit your height and your small frame."

"Fine~" I said as I quickly walked away so he wouldn't tell that I was blushing.

"I KNOW YOU'RE BLUSHING!" he shouted from the couch.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted back.

I heard him laugh. I grabbed the box with the dress from under my bed and placed it on my bed. I haven't tried it on yet, but let's see if it fits or not. I pulled the dress from the box, that was neatly folded in it. Minseok's touches, I see. He's such a neat freak. I then took off my clothes, leaving me only in my bra and underwear, and then put the dress on from my feet. I pulled the dress up over my hips and put my arms through the holes. I couldn't hook the back on my own but I could feel that this dress was truly custom made. I walked out of my bedroom, holding up the dress from the back. Minseok looked up from his phone and completely froze up when he saw me. After a couple of seconds of realisation, he flashed me a gummy smile. 

 "You look yeppeo," he said, giving me two thumbs up.

"Gomawo," I mumbled.

I walked up closer to him and turned around so he could zip me up. He noticed my gesture and got up from his spot. I felt as fingers ran up my back through the fabric and pulled the zip up slowly. I was caught by surprise when I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind and then nuzzled his chin in the crook of my neck. 

"I'm glad that I got to see you in this dress," he whispered in my ear. His voice sending chills down my spine.

"I'm glad I got to talk to you again," I whispered back.

"Too bad, I won't be able to talk to you as much anymore," he said in a hushed tone. "Xiumin doesn't let me out. He's trying to contain me but I know it's for the best. That's what I wanted from the start, for me to start over, so I think it's okay. Promise me you'll forget me, please."

"What's wrong? Why do you sound like you're going somewhere?" I joked. 

"Please, just promise me," he begged, I could hear the pain in his voice.

"Waeyo? You're scaring me, Minseok."

"For goodness sake, please just promise me."

"I promise," I whispered.

He let go of my waist and then he spun me around so he could face me. He was smiling at me, but then he let out a groan. He held his head in pain. Xiumin wants to come back out. 

"I got to go," he groaned.

He shakily held up both of his hands and held them up to my sides of my head. He then brought my head closer to his lips and then giving a kiss on my forehead. He pulled my head away, and let go of my head. I looked up at him, with puppy eyes, and pouted.

He shook his head. "No, I can't give you more than this. You can't cheat on Xiumin with me."

"You're the same person!" I pointed out.

"So, it doesn't matter. I really have to go now," he said as he walked towards the door. Before he left, he looked back at me. "Be careful around Xiumin. He can be a bit frisky if you know what I mean," he said, giving me a wink.

I realised what he meant and just gave him a disgusted look. He just laughed as he left through the door. I plopped myself on my couch. Tonight is going to be one busy night.

~~~

I'm now in front of a brick building with Ha Na. We're both dressed up in our dresses. 

"You're looking very classy tonight," Ha Na said, looking me up and down.

"I see that you're looking extra smexy for a certain person," I said, quivering up my eyebrows at her for more emphasis.

"You know I have to look good."

The location of the tea party was rather sketchy as we had to walk through the back door to get in. We were faced with EXO and when they saw that we had arrived, they rushed over to greet us. I saw Lay and looked him up and down to see what he was wearing. I swear they're spying on each other.

"Would you look at that? You and Lay are wearing the same colour tonight," I whispered into Ha Na's ear.

"I'm not the only one," she whispered back, nodding her head in a direction. 

I looked to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter