Having Fun With EXO

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

The rest of the day was just me doing my part with helping out and taking care of EXO but boy, they can be such a hand full except for Suho and a few others... Thankfully, Xiumin was there to help me since they were burning food and breaking things, and when I wanted to take a break, they would get in trouble again so I had to scold them. However, it was time for me to go home and I was never going to work with them ever again!

"Mianhae, noona!" EXO apologized as they did a 90 degree bow.

"I forgive you but you guys have to be more responsible." I looked towards Suho. "Look at Suho for example."

"Mianhae, Justina. They can be a real hand full sometimes," Suho shyly said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay," I reassured him with a smile. "Anyways, I'll be off."

I went back to the employees room to get my things and so I could put away my apron. Just when I was about to leave, Sehun came through the door but it didn't close fully, leaving only a crack and shawdows implying that the others were listening.

"Noona, please let us take you out for dinner!" He was using his aegyo on me and I just couldn't resist those eyes.

"Aish, fine..." I groaned.

Sehun started doing a happy dance and cheered. It was like a signal for the eavesdropper to come join his cheering. They kept cheering until they calmed down but some continued giggling.

 

"Are you done yet?" Of course Chanyeol being the reaction king, he giggled a bit more. "Okay, that was unnecessary."

"Are we going or not?" D.O asked in an annoyed tone.

"Ne, kaja." Suho replied. As the leader he led us outside.

~~~

We were now in front of three cars and figuring how we should separate everyone in the cars. There is 10 of us, and there were 3 cars, if there was just 9 then we would be distributed perfectly into each cars.

I'll just cut to chase and say that in the end, no one wanted to get in the same car with the 'couple'. So, basically Chanyeol drove his car, which included Baekhyun in the front seat, Chen in the back, and Lay beside him. I feel sorry for Lay but he could have rode in our car, but no.

Anyway, the second car had Suho as the driver, Kai beside him, D.O in the back and Sehun was seated beside him. Sehun wanted to sit in front but because he was maknae and all, he was forced to sit in the back, but then again, if he rode in our car, I would have given the front seat.

Lastly, you guessed it, Xiumin drove his car and I was in the front. I wanted to sit the back but Xiumin sweet-talked me into sitting with him in the front. I swear, they planned this, so I could be alone with Xiumin. Damn, I fell for their plan, I should have left when I had the chance.

The ride made me cringe so hard. Our conservation was basically me giving Xiumin short answers to every question he asked me but when he noticed that I didn't really want to talk, he stopped asking me questions. I was relieved, until he asked me something that I definitely didn't want to talk about.

"So, who kisses you better?" 

"What do you mean?" I was going to have to play dumb to get out of this one.

He restated his question, "Minseok or me, who kisses better?" 

I turned my head to look out the window. "I really don't want to talk about this right now."

Completely ignoring all the hints I was dropping. "Even if our lips are the same, you know I kiss better." Okay, now he's being cocky and it was starting to piss me off. 

"Actually you're wrong, even if your lips are the same, Minseok wins."

His head snapped to look at me, making the car to swerve. "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"Yah! Look where you're driving!" I pointed towards the road.

"I asked, what did you say just now?!" he shouted, still not looking at the road.

"I SAID THAT MINSEOK KISSES BETTER THAN YOU DO!" I screamed, because I just wanted to look back the road. That only made him pull over the car and then he unbuckled his seatbelt. 

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to show you who kisses better," he said before smashing his lips on mine.


I pushed him and told him to stop but he already took me by my lips again, kissing even harder than last time. I had to admit that his kisses were addicting, and just like last time, I wanted more of it. He pulled away, leaving me unsatisfied. We stared into each other's eyes before I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter