Baozi

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Justina's POV

Where the heck was Xiumin? Did Baozi get to him before we could even do anything? I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. 

"Noona~" I heard someone say behind me. Sehun... I can't let him see me like this.

Before I turned, I quickly wiped the tears from my eyes.  

"What's wrong, Sehun?" I asked as I tried to put on a smile but ended up failing horribly.

"I should be asking you that, " he retorted. He then took a seat beside me. "Why were you crying?"

"I wasn't crying...," I mumbled as I looked down.

"Then, what were you doing?" he asked, folding his arms. 

I couldn't think of anything to say, so I decided to change the subject. "Do you sell barbeque wings?"

"I know what you're doing, but yes, we do sell barbeque wings," he replied.

"Can I have some, please?" I asked.

"No," he objected.

"Wae?!" I clamoured.

"Because you still didn't tell me why you were crying," he said, seriously. He's actually being serious right now...

I sighed as I finally gave in. "Fine. I was crying because I kept thinking that something might have happened to Xiumin," I explained. 

"That's it?" he posed as he squinted his eyes at me. 

"What else am I supposed to tell you?!" I snapped.

"Arasso," he said, putting his hands up in defence. "I was only asking...."

"Sorry," I muttered. 

He got up from beside me, "I'll get you those wings."

"Thanks," I said, giving him a small smile.

I took out my earbuds and Feel So Good by B.A.P started to play. I began singing along to the lyrics and moved to the beat. Moments later, Sehun came back with my wings. I thanked him and took a wing from the plate, taking a bite out of it. I sat there waiting patiently for Xiumin, but he never came.

I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I took out my right earbud from my ear and looked up at the person to see that it was a waiter I have never seen before. He must be new.

"Miss, we're closing," the waiter told me. I nodded at him.

I waited 5 minutes more before getting up and leaving. I guess he's not coming today. I got up from my seat and at the door, I gave my money for the bill to Sehun.

"See you tomorrow, noona," he said, waving goodbye to me. 

I waved to him in return, as I walked out the door to realise that it was raining. Great, my hair. I sighed as I looked through my bag for my phone and walked to the nearest bus stop. I really need a car. 

I suddenly felt the rain stop before I bumped into someone. I then noticed that their umbrella had given me shelter from the rain.

"Sorry," I mumbled as I looked up from bag to see that it was the person I had been waiting for.

We stared at each other for a while before he smiled at me.

"I see you've been waiting for me until the shop closed," he spoke up, breaking the silence. I slowly nodded, answering his unasked question.

I took a moment to take him in. He had changed his hair from a cute innocent hair style.

I was not ready for this! Oh my goodness, is he wearing makeup? His eyebrows are on fleek, though! Since when were his ears pierced?

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter