The Secret Is Out

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

I knew it had to be the spray since it was the most susceptible thing caused all of this to happen. It was originally designed to make people forget things so it might have made Minseok confused about what he had to forget. He probably had a hard time deciding if he wanted to forget about me or not, unlike Chen, who didn't get these side effects because he had already decided that he wanted to forget everything about his past. I guess Minseok really loved me and didn't want to let me go, but I'm not sure about Xiumin.

I wonder if the Xiumin really doesn't remember Minseok? They had talked to each other before so that would only mean that Xiumin had played it off as if nothing happened, either that or, Xiumin doesn't remember his conversation with Minseok, since he might have thought that he was talking to himself.

So, basically Xiumin's actions are inspired by Minseok, but he talks like Xiumin. They are the same person but with different personalities. Everything that Xiumin did, like kissing me, was what Minseok wanted. Maybe, even when we first met each other and helped me, was because he had recognised me from Minseok's memories. Then, that would also explain why he was so comfortable with me. I'm still confused as to who I really was talking to this whole time, but all I know is that I have to love Xiumn. Even if Minseok and Xiumin might be different, I still have to try. 

"One question before I go."  He nodded. "Does the other employees that work here know about this?"

"Yes, and when you first came here with him, we let him be a customer. We kind of just let him do whatever. One moment he's a worker, and the next he's a customer." So, they just let him do whatever because they don't know what he might do to them.

I got up. "Thanks, Chen." Grabbing my backpack and slung it over my shoulder.

"Your welcome, and one last thing before you go. Be careful, he's still not stable so I don't know what he might do when he's around you."

I nodded and then waved goodbye. I made it home and saw that there was a note stuck on my door. I was strange to see that it was from the postman because they usually don't write on sticky notes. The note read that he left a package at my neighbour's door, 1217. Isn't that Xiumin's door?! He could have just left it at the front desk, anywhere but Xiumin's door would've been nice.

I changed into something more comfortable first before going to see Xiumin. I knocked on the door and waited. I heard him yell to me to wait a sec. He didn't take a sec but when he did come out, he was wearing a robe. Dear lord... I quickly looked up from his robe to his face so I could stop ing on what was underneath that stupid robe he had on.

"Hey chingu," he smirked. He knows what he's doing to me...

"Um, I got a note from the postman that you have my package." I tried to keep my eyes off his body because his robe was slipping off his shoulder.

"Come inside, it's on the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter