Car Ride

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Warning: Mild Language ahead*

~~~~

I answered my phone, only to hear the voice of my boss on the other side.

"Justina, you do realise that you're an hour late?"

"Good morning, sajang-nim," I greeted, and bowed, even though he couldn’t see me.

"Good morning...” He sighed before continuing. “Just make sure you come to work earlier tomorrow. No matter how talented you are, you have come to work on time.”

"Yae, sajang-nim,” Bowing again before hearing him hang up.

I rolled to the side of my bed, making my legs hang off the edge. I sat up and stretched my arms over my head. I let out a huge yawn. I looked at my suitcase, I still needed to put away my clothes. I took out a black blazer, white blouse with a bow, and black fitted pants.

I checked the time to see that it was 9:45, so I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth as fast as I could. I quickly packed my backpack and ran out the door with my heels on to the door.

The sound of my heels echoed as I jogged out of the building, but as I drew closer to the front door, I noticed a man outside. His back was facing me so I couldn't see his face, but he looked familiar. He must have sensed my prescense when he slowly turned around. His face lit up when he saw me and then waved at me. I smiled back when I realised that it was Xiumin. I was going to run up to him but stopped when a girl ran past me and into his arms. I watched in horror as they hugged each other, hoping that they wouldn't kiss. I quickly spun around to go to the bus stop but was stopped by Xiumin's voice.

~~~

"Justina." I stopped in my tracks as if I was hypnotised to do so.

I saw that the girl still clung onto him, but he didn't really notice her, only me. I was so captivated by his eyes that I didn't even see the bus drive by.

"The bus!" I yelled as I watched it drive past me. Now I have to wait for the next one.

"Oppa! Who is that?" I heard the girl ask. I turned to face them, to see that the girl was giving me a look of disgust, and then she pulled Xiumin closer to her. Clingy, much?

"This is my friend, Justina. We met yesterday," Xiumin answered. I felt a sting in my heart when he said 'friend', but he was right, we did just meet each other yesterday. 

"Ni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter