3 Personalities- Present

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

It felt weird when all of these memories started to flood back to me. It was like I had unblocked a barrier that was temporarily created in my mind. I think it was probably from that time when Xiumin sprayed that spray at me, it might have created that barrier. I probably look stupid right now, because I'm literally just staring off into space, and not moving.

I remember when I told Baozi that we don't really wear the school's uniform and since then he started to wear casual clothes and he looked good in it too. I also told him not to worry about his accent because I found it cute and that the same thing happened to me. When I had my Jamaican accent, I didn't want to be the odd one so I tried to suppress and ended up 'losing' it. So, I told him not to lose it just because others thinks it's strange. I still speak with an accent sometimes.

The habit of us holding each others' hands started in the winter. See the thing is that I'm really sensitive to the cold so my hands would get cold, until they feel numb but the funny thing is that I would feel hot, and start to sweat. My body's strange like that. Anyway, he noticed that I would always rub my hands together and when he asked what was wrong, I told him that I was cold. So, he took my hands and started to blow hot air on them, trying to warm them. Throughout the winter, he would hold my hands so they wouldn't get cold. Since then, it became a habit for him. When our hands weren't occupied, he would always find them and hold them but I never said anything about it. It just felt natural.

The years went by and he started to grow up. He even started to lose some weight, even though I told him that he was healthy, I still support

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter