Countdown To Saturday

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Nothing compares to Wednesday since these past few days have been boring. All I did all day was watch dramas, listen to music, eat and sleep but I did do some stretches so I wouldn't feel lazy. Fridays shouldn't be like this, but at least tomorrow I will be going to a tea party.

The invitation said that it was at 8:30 p.m but I don't understand why it's so late. I should have asked Chen what the party's for but come to think of it, on Wednesday, no one was talking about the tea party. I feel like they're hiding something especially Xiumin. Speaking of him, why didn't he call or text me during these past two days? Aren't I his chingu? 

I let a sigh come from my mouth and fall back onto my bed. I let the softness of my mattress me in, and I felt my eyes droop down. Life in Korea wouldn't be too bad if it stayed like this. Suddenly my eyes shot up when I remembered something. Today is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday, meaning I have to get ready. I didn't even do my hair and I didn't get to find some nice shoes. I didn't even---

My phone notified me that I had a new message. I searched it, and I picked it up. I got a new message from Ha Na where she was asking if I found anything for the tea party yet. I replied to her saying that I hadn't. She then texted back that she didn't either, and that if I would want to join her for some shopping. I immediately replied yes. She texted back that she would be at the restaurant waiting, so I could come when I'm ready. 

I quickly put on a random white shirt and khaki shorts, along with my flat sandals. I grabbed my backpack, and my phone from the table before heading into the elevator.

I was now in Ha Na's car, staring out the window of her car. I let out a yawn, as I felt tired.

"Are you bored already?" Ha Na asked. "Or is it because Xiumin isn't here to entertain you?"

"Very funny Ha Na. About Xiumin..."

"Yeah, what about him?" 

"It's just that... He didn't call me or text me these past days," I murmured while looking at my lap and twiddled my thumbs.

"So, you miss him?" I could hear the smirk in her voice as she said that.

"You could say that, but you could also say that I'm just wondering what happened to him..."

"Yea, you miss him," she bluntly said. I hissed at her. "Unnie, you have to understand one thing about Xiumin. He's.... How could I say this? He can change."

"Change? How so?"

"I mean that he can be your friend today but tomorrow, he doesn't know you." Ha Na reversed into a parking spot and put the car in park. "Don't worry unnie, Chen told me the whole story over the phone so I know everything now. I know that you and he will figure this out, but for now, just let him be. Either way, he's still not in right frame of mind."

"Ha Na, you don't understand. I think he's hiding something from me, like whatever happens next between us might be something that could put me in danger. Minseok... I'm wondered about him, I think something might happen to him. Xiumin is a man that has a lot of mysteries to him." I stopped twiddling with my thumbs so I could unbuckle my belt.

"Unnie, it's okay. When I heard the story about Xiumin, and how you figured out that he really had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter