3 Personalities- Past

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

I started to remember when I first met Baozi. He moved here from Korea and went to my high school in his 2nd year. He was in my class, but I was too shy to go up to him and talk to him. I did notice that there would be a group of boys that would give him their homework at lunch and would make fun of him. Mostly the things they would say were that he was from North Korea and that he must be evil, that he was fat, ugly, short and talked weird. All the things they would say would scare him and that reaction made them continue their actions. I ignored it at first hoping that they would just get tired of it, but they didn't.

I found them after school, beating him up until he was bleeding and I knew it was time for me to jump in. I walked up to them to tell them to stop and when they refused, I kicked their . However, I was outnumbered and ended up having to take a couple punches to the face. Some of the boys took advantage of this and went to continue their beating. I noticed this and used my body to protect him. When they saw this, they stopped and ran away. There were a bunch of anyway that only choose to pick on weak people.

As they left, I noticed that he was crying so I held him in my arms until he stopped. When he did, I asked him to be my friend. I remember him being taken back by my request but thinking about it, he agreed. Since then, we would hang out and I even adopted him the nickname Baozi over time. Despite the fact that he was older than me, I acted like an older sister to him which was probably why he called me noona. 

I then took the pencil from Ha Na's hand and began filling the empty space for the 'Past' section with my memories of Baozi.

Past—BAOZI

•He's the personality that represents Minseok's past.

•The one that dealt with the most pain out the three.

•Might have been the one that had started to create those sprays, in an attempt to make the bullies do whatever he wanted.

•Since he has the most of the bad memories, he probably doesn't remember us becomin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter