Thief

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Moving South Korea was the best decision I ever made. Since I always wanted to travel but didn't want to lose my career as a computer animator. When I did my job, I actually got to show off my skills either on paper, film, or in games, but I still haven't able to make it big. Only having done small clips, and commercials; I still yet to be recognized for my work. Japan was also an option, but then when I looked up the apartments there, they were rather too small for my comfort. So, my decision, in the end, was my second place, here in Korea.

I felt so excited and a bit nervous as I got off of the plane. I wanted to got to every place I saw and eat from eat every little roadside shop, but unfortunately even if I wanted to do that, I don't have that kind of money. I have a budget, only to go buy food from restaurants when I don't have any food that I could just right away, pay my bills, and buy any clothing that is necessary. Let's just see if this plan of mine will last long.

Walking down the aisle, I finally got to the section where I could get my luggage. Do you know how long I was standing there, watching as everyone else took their luggage? I don't know why, but for some reason, my own luggage didn't seem to want to come out. This can't be happening right now. Then, all I saw was someone rolling away with MY luggage, and then the person turned around catching me staring back at me. This person, who happened to be a man, had run off.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FREAK?! I sprinted to catch the thief, and when I do, I will kick his . For your information, I am a black, a Jamaican black girl to precise, so you probably don't want to mess with me. At times like this, I was glad that I was tall; long legs can make catching a criminal easier. As I passes by so many native Koreans, they held shocked expressions on their faces like they never saw a girl run so fast in their life.

~~~

I was going into sonic mode going at the speed of light, but unlike the blue hedgehog, I didn't have a lot of stamina. Just as I got close to him, the man bumped into someone which is what he gets for not looking where he was going. 

"Hold him for me!" I yelled to the person, who was around my age had given me a confused look. I felt silly when I realized that I said t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter