Only Time Will Tell

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Literally for the whole day, I was depressed and every time I thought about last night, I would run to the bathroom to wash my mouth. All I wanted was Minseok to comfort me and hug right now. My right side of my chest that held my heart hurts so bad and my eyes felt swollen from all the crying I did last night. My phone rang playing my ringtone. I checked the caller I.D. and saw that it was Ha Na. 

"Hello?" I croaked out. Ew. I hated when my voice did that because people could tell that I was crying.

"Were you crying?" See what I meant.

"Yea."

"I'm coming over."

"You don't have to do that," I nervously said. 

"Yes, I will. I don't want to leave another friend by themselves, that needs someone."

"Fine," I mumbled.

"You can't take it back now," she warned before hanging up.

Aish! This girl didn't even say bye, before hanging up. I went to sit on my bed, and then let my back fall onto the mattress and stared at the ceiling. Last night, when Xiumin put on his glasses, it was like he was a new person, but even still he had hurt my feelings. Then, when I saw his face through the window as the bus drove off, he looked sad, almost on the brink of crying. I just wanted to get off the bus and give him a hug and telling him that everything's going to be okay, but of course, I was blinded by my anger, and just wanted to get away from him. I should have talked it out with him. 

I let out a sigh, regretting not thinking before acting, but in that situation, Xiumin, or whoever he was, seemed off. Like there was something still stopping him. He said that he would try his best to make our relationship work but then when he put on the glasses, he kept on talking about wanting me to break up with him. I can see now that Xiumin's not the real problem but actually, there's someone else that's trying to separate us from each other and I'm going to find out who.

I jumped when I heard knocking on my door. I rolled off of my bed and ran to the door. I looked to see who it was. Got to be sure than sorry. It was Ha Na and company. Why did she bring EXO here? I looked down to see that I was wearing my oversized shirt and shorts. Ottoke?!

I still proceeded to open the door making them barge their way in, carrying bags of food and drinks in their hands. They placed the bags on the coffee table and sat down on my couch, already making themselves comfortable.

"Yeah, go ahead just make yourself at home," I sarcastically said. 

"Unnie~" Ha Na whined, jumping up from the couch and running to me before pulling me into a hug.

"Ha Na, um," I breathed out. She was hugging me so tight until I couldn't breathe. "I can't breathe."

She let go of me when she heard me plead. "Mianhae~"

"Ha Na. I thought only you was coming over. Not these people," I whispered, eyeing the men that were sitting on the couch.

"It just happened like that. When I told them that I was going to visit you, they all just came along. They're like puppies," she said, making a barking sound like a puppy. "Arf! Arf!"

"We can hear you!" Sehun shouted from the couch. He took another bite out of his chips.

"Yah! Don't let any crumbs get on my couch!" I yelled at him. He just stuck his tongue out. "Brat."

"Don't worry about Sehun, he can be a little brat sometimes. Anyways," she paused before continuing. "We should talk about what I came here for."

"Oh right, that…"

We went to sit on another couch that was beside the occupied one. I opened up a bag of chocolate, the mini Reese cups and plopped a bunch into my mouth.

"So, did anything happen I left last night?"

I sighed at the thought. "Well… I thought everything was going smoothly, him telling me that he was going to make our relationship work, until he..." I looked at her with shaky eyes. "It was like a switch, Ha Na. When he put on his glasses, he just kept saying things about that I should break up with him and he even called me noona."

"Noona?" Her eyes then lit up in realisation. "Oh , this is bad."

"What is?"

Completely ignoring me, she called out to the guys. "Guys! You remember that time when Xiumin went totally crazy?"

"You don't mean about....," D.O. trailed off, looking horrified. If D.O.'s terrified, then whatever Xiumin did was very scary.

"Yes, I mean him," Ha Na said, her eyes showing fear.

"Wait a second! Who are you talking about?" I was getting tired of everyone's half answers. 

"I'm talking about Baozi," she slowly said.

"Baozi? You mean my little cute, dumpling Minseok? How does he get into this?" I joked, smiling at my joke. My smile faded away when I heard no one laugh along. "I know it was a bad joke, but seriously you guys have to explain better."

"I'll explain what happened that day he appeared." Lay raised his hand when nobody else didn't volunteer. He continued when he saw that I had his attention. "It all happened when it rained. Xiumin just started crying and saying that he hated his noona for being like everyone else and that he shouldn't have trusted her. Not too long after he was done crying, he started laughing which made look like a complete psycho. He was yelling about when he finds his noona, he will make her suffer, feel how he felt and make Minseok regret for being so stupid to have fallen in love with her. The thing that scared us the most that day was when we called him Xiumin and he replied saying that he wasn't him, but was Baozi."

"My little Baozi said those things? No that can't be, he was the cutest thing. He wouldn't harm his noona," I said as tears filled my eyes. 

"Unnie, it's the truth. We wouldn't lie to you. I think that the real reason why Xiumin had said that he wanted to break up with you was because he was actually Baozi." She patted me on the back. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologise, it's not your fault," I sobbed.

I thought that this was going to be solved if I just dated Xiumin and started over with him, but of course, life got in the way. It was all like "screw you, you don't need happiness" and kicked me straight into my heart. Now, there's a new villain that I have to defeat, or is it the same one? They're all the same person, but not exactly. I can't do this anymore, I need a hug. Minseok, where are you?

For some reason, life pitied me and gave me hope. There was a knock on the door. 

"I'll go get it," Suho said while getting up from the couch and opening the door.

~~~

Xiumin's POV

I held my I.D. in my hand, looking at the name printed on it. Kim Minseok. Why do I still keep this thing around? 

"Because it's to remind you of who you were and your desires," my inner voice, Minseok, said.

"My desires? Don't you mean your desires?" I stubbornly asked Minseok.

"No, you're wrong. I know that in the past you didn't like how I kept telling you that you only must love Justina, and then I finally let you do whatever you wanted, but where did that get you?" Minseok asked. "Nowhere, but now that Justina's back, I watched how you have claimed her as your girlfriend. I even felt something stirring in your heart, and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter