Kim Minseok

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

My words had come out in a slur, probably an effect of the pink gas from before. It made it inevitable for me to stay awake, and I finally gave up. Everything was starting to look black, as the man grabbed my body, and pulled me over his shoulder. I wanted to struggle out of his grip but it was hopeless since my body didn’t want to cooperate with me.

My eyes flickered open as I found myself in a room that looked similar to my apartment’s. My hands and feet were tied to the bed which made me unable to  get up but also my body was still weak. I felt like crying, or screaming for help. I just couldn’t stop thinking that I going to get . I can’t… I haven’t even had my first kiss. Most 26-year-olds would have had their first kisses by now, either it was by accident or on purpose. I was glad to see that I was still wearing my clothes from last night.

Not too long after, someone came in with a tray, which could have either food on it or tools that they could torture with me. It was most likely the latter part. Observing the masked man’s attire, he wearing glasses with a circular frame and a high school uniform, it made me wonder why he was wearing that. A , maybe? Or perhaps he was hinting me on who he was? If only I could get his mask off, I will be able to crack the case. While he placed the tray on the bedside table, I noticed that his uniform had the same design as my high school’s uniform and the glasses he had on was just like what Minseok had worn in high school.

The similarities started to pile up. When he walked around the room with his arm up in a chicken wing shape, and the way his eyes only had one eyelid, it only made me think of my dear friend.

Minseok, back then, had gotten bullied and gained a nickname, lil' fattie. Despite that, we became friends, not out of pity for him, but because I actually liked him, he was so delicate, he liked to make me laugh, and I was somehow attracted to Asians. Over time I got to know him better, which made me happy to have him as a friend. Our friendship was going great until that incident...

~~~Flashback~~~

"I like you," Minseok mumbled.

I couldn’t understand what he had said. "You're speaking Korean again.”

He took a deep breath before shouting in English. "I-I-I LIKE YOU!" My heart had skipped a beat, his words had caught me off guard. No one had told me that they like me before, so I didn’t know what to say. "I know this might sound strange but just listen…” Taking another deep breath before speaking again.  "I have liked you for a long time, ever since you stood up for me, and I… I would like you to be my girlfriend.” Where did he get this confidence from?

I was about to speak up, but he put his hand up, stopping me. "Just listen, please.” I nodded in response giving him a chance. "I can't promise that I can make all the people that bother you because of me go away, but I can, no, will protect you.” Now looking straight into my eyes, and repeated his words from before. "Justina, will you be my girlfriend?"

I was confused on what to say. What do I do in this kind of situation? Do I admit to being having a growing crush on my best friend or do I keep our relationship platonic? My best friend that I have protected now wants to protect me. Even though recently I have thought about how we would look as a couple and I actually thought that we would be good as one. I was so confused on what to do.

I knew I was going to regret this, but maybe it’s for the best? "Mins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter