Hand Holding

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

I woke up feeling awful like I had to puke. I didn't which was great. I was going to get dressed for work until I noticed that I didn't have work today. I guess I could just have a lazy day or I could just go back to sleep. I was still deciding what to do when my phone began to ring. I searched for it until I found it tucked under my pillow. I looked at the caller I.D. to see that it was Ha Na so I answered it.

"Hey, sorry if I woke you up," Ha Na said.

"No, no. You didn't," I reassured her.

"Okay, well I was wondering if you wanted to help us out at the restaurant. It's just that we're a little short on hands and it's getting really busy now."

"Okay, sure. I have nothing better to do anyway. When do you want me to come by?"

"Around 8:30, or so. Also, the rest of EXO will be there so you will have some company if you get bored."

"Wait, you're not going to be there?"

"Ne, I'm not. Don't worry, you have Xiumin," she teased. Now I know why she called me, she's trying to set us up!

We then continued our conversation, talking about random things and what to expect while I was with EXO. Basically today I'll be man-sitting instead of working but I was kind of expecting that. 

I got ready as soon as she hung up. I had thrown on a white button-up shirt with my sleeves rolled up and then put on some that reached my knees. I grabbed my buttercup power puff girls Nike shoes. Yes, my buttercup power puff girls sneakers, there's nothing wrong with wearing them. I mean, I bought them, so why not just wear them? I tucked my shirt into my shorts as I walked through the door, with a little shoulder bag on. 

~~~

When I got inside the restaurant, all the tables were occupied with people. I squeezed myself past some people that were blocking the door to the 'employees only' area.

"JUSTINA! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!" Baekhyun yelled from the couch, getting up to hug me. 

I happily hugged him back but then quickly pulled away from each other when we heard someone cough behind us. When I turned around I was faced with Xiumin. 

"Someone's uncomfortable~" Baekhyun teased as he walked back to his spot on the couch.

Xiumin ignored his comment and put his right hand on my left shoulder. "I see that you're doing good."

I nodded my head. He gave me a smile before sliding his hand down my arm to my hand and held it, being slick about it too. He then led me to the couch that was opposite to the one that Baekhyun's sitting on and made me sit down. He also took a seat beside me, still holding each other's hand. Everyone just stared at us wondering what is going on before Sehun spoke up. 

"What's going on between you two?" Pointing down at our hand holding.

"Oh, this? I didn't even notice," I said as I pulled my hand out of Xiumin's tight but gentle grip.

He only grabbed my hand back into his and held it even tighter. He whispered, "I want to hold your hand a bit longer."

I was immediately reminded of a time where Minseok and I would hold each other's hands like it was meant to be together. It all started when I said that my hands were cold and then he would hold them and blow on them to make them warm. Ever since then, we would unconsciously hold each by the hand. 

While the rest of EXO were talking amongst each other, we were indulged in our own conversation about my project at work and how we needed to hurry up now because the producer had said that he wanted the little girl to wear a bunny-eared knit hooded sweater. So, I had to re-draw her which wasn't that hard but it's still annoying. Everyone had already left to do orders but because we were so caught in our conversation we didn't even notice. We left to where everyone was.

I let go of Xiumin's hand, even though he whined that he wanted to hold it a bit longer, so I went to get my apron but couldn't tie the back properly. The struggle's really real. Kai saw that I was hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter