I'm Sorry

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

I blinked my eyes open to see a dim light above me. I tried to move out of the position that I was in, but couldn't 'cause of the sharp pain that went through my stomach. I looked down to see that I had a bandage wrapped around my abdomen. 

"Don't move," I heard a voice whisper. 

I looked up to see Xiumin wiping his hands with a blood covered cloth, and placed it on the bedside table nearby. He picked up a long cloth and walked over to me. He took a seat next to me, lightly running his fingers over my wound through the bandage. The pain making me flinch.

"I told you not to move," he hissed.

His eyes focused on my bandage. He slowly unwrapped it from my body and when it was fully unwrapped. He sighed before getting up to get something else, and then came back with a needle and some thread.

"What are you going to do with those?" I asked, obviously knowing the answer. "You better, not be using them on me."

He ignored my comments and sat back down beside me. He cleaned the wound with some alcohol, before stabbing the needle and thread outside of the wound. I was caught off guard that I punched him.

"What the heck?!" I shouted. He clenched his teeth, baring the pain that shot through his jaw. 

"It will be over soon," he said, before proceeding with his previous action.

I moved from him before he could jab me again. "Could you at least warn me?"

"Arasso. I'll count down from three," he suggested. 

"Okay," I agreed. 

"Set."

My heart was beating so fast, that I had to take big breaths.

"Dul."

Haha, that word sounds like two which is ironic because it means two—

All of a sudden, a sharp tiny object pierced me through my skin. I let out an ear-bleeding scream and punched Xiumin again in the face.

"Hana," he groaned.

"You were supposed to sew me up at one!" I yelled.

He held his jaw in his hand. "Sorry, but if I did it at one then you would have tensed up and I would have to start over."

"I understand. Sorry for punching you in the face," I apologised.

"Twice," he corrected, rubbing his cheek for emphasis.

"Yes, twice," I admitted.

"Want to try this again?" he asked.

I nodded my head. He held my hand, telling me that it's okay. 

"Just squeeze my hand if you feel pain," he said. 

I smiled at his kindness and nodded my head again. He then continued his procedure of sewing me up. I looked down at what he was doing and almost fainted. I started to breathe heavily and squeezed his hand.

"Look at me," he said. I looked at him, but he still continued his actions. "Look at me only. It's going to be okay, I'm here with you."

His words had helped me to calm down and I kept staring at him for comfort. He really looked y when he's focused on his work. 

"All done," he said, letting go of my hand. 

He left to clean up. When he came back, he lifted me up from his bed and brought me outside of his bedroom. He placed some cushions down first before laying me down on the couch.  

"You must be hungry, right?"

"I'm starving," I replied. Even after being stabbed, I still want to eat...

"I'll cook you something," he said, before hurrying off to the kitchen.

"My oppa knows how to treat a gunshot wound and cook? I hit the jackpot," I exclaimed, loud enough for Xiumin to hear. I heard him laugh.

"Jagiya! You can turn on the TV if you want!"

"Ne, oppa!" I shouted back.

I reached over to the remote that was on the coffee table, being careful not to hurt myself. I successfully grabbed it and switched on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter