DID

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

"It must be DID..." I whispered. Surprised by my own voice, I didn't even realise that I said my thoughts until I heard Xiumin snicker.

"I see, you are smarter than I thought. I hope you can keep this a secret from Xiumin."

"Why should I?"

"Because..." Going up close to my left ear. "I know you're a good girl, and you'll do as I say."

"Who said I was a good girl? Maybe I'm a bad girl."

He brought himself closer to me, letting our chests touch, and he held my back. Still, with his mouth by my ear, he whispered something in it. "Justina, I know that you love me, so I would suggest you to be aware for I may not control myself around you."

His whisper had sent chills down my back. He now had control over me. I didn't like it but I didn't want to hurt him again, this was my last chance with him. I pushed him away slowly, so I could look at him.

"That's not fair. I love you, but you don't want to love you."

He sighed. "I don't want you to be hurt by me."

"Minseok, what are you talking about? You never would hurt me," I joked, but he simply kept his serious mood.

"Trust me.... I'm not like I used to be. That's why I need you to never mention me, I mean Minseok around Xiumin. Or else, he would..."

"He would what?" 

"He would destroy himself, just like what happened to me. The pain, that I went through would be double the amount that he would go through."

The pain? Of me not accepting his love? Or the pain of him being bullied? 

"Minseok, why can't we just be together like we used to be?"

"We can't. I guess, we weren't meant to be. Xiumin and you, belong together," he said, looking down. He looked as if he was going to cry. 

"But... We'll still be together when I'm with him, right?" This whole personality thing is making me confused.

"No, there can only be him, but I will still always love you." Did he just say that he loved me? "Also..." Giving me a kiss on my forehead. "I got to go. He's calling me back in." He then held his head in pain. 

"Minseok, what's wrong?" 

"This happens all the time. Another thing that I forgot to mention," he said, before groaning in pain. "When I wake up, I'll be Xiumin again, so just don't start panicking and screaming out my name at the top of your lungs."

Wow, he must have watched way too many dramas. I mean, I'm not that stupid to let out a simple secret of not saying his name. Still, though, I'm not sure I understand this whole situation. I need like a re-cap episode like the filler ones in dramas. 

"Minseok, I should have held onto you that day." Holding back my tears that were pleading to fall. 

He saw that I was about to cry and pulled me into a hug. "Don't worry, you have another chance with the new me." Before he fell limp in my arms. 

"Minseok?" I whispered. I pulled away from his arms to see if he was awake. Sure enough, he wasn't.

I laid him on my bed. I decided to take off his socks, and then his pants. I was a bit hesitant about the pants part, but if someone took my socks off when I was sleeping then they might as well just change my clothes for me. After, I got him comfy. I too had gotten myself changed out of my work clothes. Can't go to sleep with a skirt on, now can we? He shivered from the lack of clothing, so I I pulled the blanket over him. He immediately curled up into the warmth. As I watched him sleep, I started to wonder where would I sleep.

In this situation, who would sleep on the floor, or on a couch when you could just use this opportunity to get closer to a y man? Exactly! I certainly would take this chance. I mean, it is my bed, and it is my apartment. He's basically my future bae. Even his unconscious personality, that he doesn't know about, wants us to be together! This is basically how I convince myself to do things. I was already under my sheets until I felt Xiumin turn over to spoon me. I felt so small in his embrace, even though I was tall. I felt my eyes droop down as I listened to his heartbeat that was pounding in his chest. Maybe, Minseok was secretly controlling him, and that's why his heart was beating so fast.

That got me thinking now.... Did Minseok recognise me from the start and that's why Xiumi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter