3 Personalities- Future

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Ha Na's POV

My memories of Xiumin are rather unpleasant. He was very skinny when I first met him, he looked like a walking skeleton that wore clothes. Besides that, he was a great person to talk to, but then he would have these headaches that seemed more like a migraine than anything. When he told me that he liked me, I was surprised because he hid it pretty well. I didn't think of him that way, he was my friend and only a friend. When I rejected him, he didn't seem affected by it and only smiled it off. After that incident, he started to date random women but I knew that he wasn't happy. He never seemed happy, but there would be these times where he would turn into a completely different person. Sometimes he would come to the restaurant and order like a customer, or work there. We just went along with it, knowing that he must have had a mental problem. We did try to get him tested but he would always say that he was 'fine', so that idea went out the window. 

As time passed, he would go to the gym to work out and build up his muscles. He even started to practice taekwondo and fencing.Occasionally, he would sing with his hyungs that worked at the restaurant to which they began calling themselves EXO. This obviously attracted fangirls, making our business gain more attention, but Xiumin, he didn't seem satisfied. However, after unnie came with him to our restaurant, he truly looked pleased. His face was bright and full of colour for the first time. 

I grabbed the pencil that was on the table and began writing down what I knew about Xiumin.

Future—XIUMIN

•He is neither Baozi or Xiumin, but still, has the traits of them.

•He's cute but tries to be manly.

•Great at fighting, and pretty strong. He was so skinny but then worked out.

•He took up singing with the other boys in the restaurant and ended up becoming a group. They were all like brothers to each other, and Xiumin being the oldest, they looked up to him.

•Dating women were his speciality, but then he would break up with them because they weren't like her.

•He would have headaches in the middle of our conversations, but then act like nothing just happened. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter