6 PM

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~

Was he hugging me? Why? I hope he's not planning anything.

"Justina?" We were now staring into each other's face. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Is he really asking me this question right now? "Not really, but that's because I haven't experienced it yet."

"I think I fell in love..." he said, his eyes now were looking somewhere else but my eyes. My lips. He began to lean in, filling in the space that was between us. I felt my eyes close, wanting this moment to happen, but then his phone rang. We both jumped away from each other, as he answered. "What?!" he yelled into the phone, sounding very agitated. He looked at me, giving me an apologetic look. I smiled at him, signaling to him that it's okay.

I waved goodbye to him but he didn't notice me, so I took my keys out and opened my door to my apartment. I looked behind me for Xiumin, only to see that he was no longer there. I guess something urgent came up that he had to attend to.

I pulled the suitcase across the tiled floor to my new bedroom. I lifted it up and plopped it on my bed. Opening it, I dug through my piles of clothes until I found my towel, creating a mess in the process. When I did my find it, I went to the bathroom.

Warm water cascaded its way down my body as I sat on the basin of the shower. The peaceful atmosphere had made my mind drift off to all of today’s events. Having my suitcase being stolen back at the airport, meeting Xiumin and have him catch the criminal for me. Take a picture with him for memories, having lunch with him, letting him pay for me, and then him telling me that he fell in love with me. He even tried to kiss me.

I was now stuck in a position that was dangerous for me since the thing is that I crush on about any guy that’s presumably nice to me. Sadly, I think Xiumin might end up being another petty crush of mine, or maybe better yet, end up being someone that likes me back.

The water started to get cold, so I got up from the floor, and finished up my shower. I got a glimpse of the time as I headed back into my bedroom. 5:20. Should go or should I not? In the end, I had a pair of shorts, and a simple white shirt on. I swiftly put on my  flannel, and my black converse. I just realized that I must have taken a long time to eat my lunch for it to be this late. How could Xiumin have waited patiently, just watching as I struggled to finish my food?

I strapped my watch onto my left wrist as an accessory, since it was also easier to look at rather than my phone. I couldn’t forget my trusty backpack, so I put my phone and purse inside. My keys, and a pocket knife for protection, you don’t know when someone would come and want to kill you, but besides that I knew how to fight.

I hailed a taxi as soon as I was outside. Telling the driver where I was going, he drove me there. I paid for the ride and thanked him when I got out of the taxi. I felt jittery all over as I pulled the front door to the restaurant. I saw that I had 10 minutes to spare when I checked my watch. It was rather too dark, I guess to set the mood, but I had to strain my eyes just to see where I was going. My eyes began to wander, when it started to adjust to the darkness, in search for Xiumin, but was left with disappointment when I only saw Baekhyun on the stage practicing on the keyboard. I leaned against the nearest wall with my shoulder, looking in the direction of the stage, but then felt a tap on my shoulder.

Turning around, to see who had tapped me. "Were you looking for me?" Xiumin...

"Maybe..." I then turned back around to look at the room. Now, that Xiumin was here, the restaurant looked like it could be a concert of some sort. Like most of the people here came here for Xiumin, then for the food. "Are there usually a lot of people here at this time?" Still looking at the amount of people in awe. “Are you guys a group or something?"

"Yes, I guess you could say that. We call ourselves EXO, but it's all for fun, though."

"EXO?" What a strange name...

Xiumin's voice snapping me out of my thoughts. "I got to go, we're starting now," I thought he was going to go on his own but he told my hand making me follow him.

He sat me down on a chair in the dead center in front of the stage. "This is a special seat, I kept available for you." Letting go of my hand, he hopped up onto the stage and grabbed the microphone offered by one of his hyungs.

"How is everyone doing tonight?" I heard Baekhyun's voice being heard through the speakers. The crowd screamed in response, but I, on the other hand, was covering ears, preventing myself from going deaf.

Baekhyun went to take a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter