Cliche Drunk Scene

Love Me Right (Xiumin x OC) -EDITED-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*PG13 - For a scene that isn't for a younger audience [even though nothing really happens]*

~~~~

I kept on the air from the empty soju bottle as if I was drinking from it. The man with the tray had taken a seat beside Ha Na. I had to squint to see who it was, but when I realised who, he took a bite out of one of my chicken.

"Yah! That's my chicken!" I shouted/slurred. 

He just looked at me before continuing to eat his chicken leg with chopsticks. There was no point in arguing with him. I was hungry anyway so I picked up my chopsticks and used it to get a chicken leg for myself. 

Both Xiumin and I finished our legs at the same time and put it back onto the plate. I looked at the chicken bone he put back and saw that it still had some meat on it.

"You didn't finish this," I slurred, as I picked up the bone with my chopsticks, and started to pick at it trying to get the meat of it.

"Unnie! What are you doing?" Ha Na asked.

"Finishing this man's chicken," I casually said.

He did the same thing with the other legs leaving all of them the same way as the first one. I looked down at the unfinished pieces he left on the plate. 

"You didn't even eat these properly." Picking up one of his chicken legs.

"Kyeopta," Xiumin whispered as he watched me in awe. I looked up from my chicken.

"Ne?"

"He said you were cute," Ha Na blurted out. She was so drunk.

"Oh really? Thank you," I said, going back to my chicken. 

We sat there while sunbae started to fall asleep. Ha Na had gone to get more bottles of soju. So, it was basically just Xiumin and I. He just watched me biting on his unfinished chicken legs.

 [This was basically how he looked.]

I looked up to see that he was staring at me.

"What is it now?" I asked, not liking that he was staring at me while I ate.

"Nothing... just wow." He looked quite impressed.

I finished cleaning the bones. Taking a napkin and wiping my mouth. Xiumin squinted his eyes at me as if there was something on my face.

"You missed a spot," he said while reaching over and taking the missed piece of meat on my face. He smirked at me before putting it into his mouth.

"That's unhygienic, you know." He only shrugged.

I jumped when I heard Ha Na's voice. "Look at you two, being all cutesy with each other."

I gave her a look as she put down another 6 bottles on the table. I immediately took 2 for myself and secured them in my arms. I took the bottle opener and popped it open. I pulled the bottle to my lips and let the cold liquid burn down my throat again. I did the same to my second bottle and drank it all.

Even after that, I still wanted more. I desperately looked around and saw that Xiumin only had one left. He must have noticed that was gawking at his bottle since he moved it closer to him. I had to distract him somehow. I slid over to the other side of the table where he was sitting.

"Xiumin~" I cooed, while I bat my eyes at him. He seemed unaffected by my action. "Xiumin~" I cooed again. I was now caressing his cheek, as I pulled my face closer to his. I saw him gulp. Now, I got him. 

While he was distracted, I slid my hand on the table grabbing his bottle, but only to be stopped by his hand. I quickly looked at the bottle, and then back at him. He smirked at me, and then he lifted up the bottle, drinking it in front of me. 

I watched in horror, as he drank all of it. "Nooooo~ Can you give me a sip?" He shook his head at me.

"Hey, guys, sorry to break your moment but I'm going to bring home this unnie," Ha Na said pointing at my sunbae. I stumbled over to help Ha Na carry my sunbae, but she stopped me. "Don't worry about me, Lay will help me." She then gave me a mischievous smile. "Besides, I think you should take Xiumin home."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter