Jungkook and Her

BTS and Her

My heart beats uncontrollably, I can't think clearly. His face is coming closer to mine slowly.

 

Are we going to kiss?

 

Suddenly I hear someone running to us.

“Noona, noona, help me,” it’s Jungkook.

My face turns a deep shade of red and Namjoon oppa put his head down.  

I turn to look behind me, and I see Kookie holding his bleeding nose.

“Noona, help me, my nose is bleeding.”

“Just calm down, Kookie, it's okay. Don't turn your head up, but lay your head down.”

“But the blood won't stop if I do that.”

“It's okay, sit here, Kookie. Namjoon oppa, can you get me some tissues and a towel with cold water.”

“Of course.”

That awkward moment between me and him went away because of this maknae.

“Here,” Namjoon said.

Namjoon oppa gave me what I asked for fast, as usual, that's our leader. 

“Noona, am I going to die? Why is my nose bleeding?”

“Maybe it's because of the cold weather, it's okay, you won't die Kookie,” I giggle, “you are so cute.”

“Why are you laughing? I'm serious.”

“It's funny to see you panic because you're always cool in every way.”

“I'm cool too when my nose is bleeding.”

“As cool as a panicked kid running to me to get some help.”

Kookie only gives me a shy smile and so does Namjoon before leaving the balcony.

“I'll go to sleep, Jungkook-ah, just gets some rest after you clean yourself, it's midnight already.”

“Yes, hyung.”

I press the cold towel to his nose to stop the bleeding.

“Noona, do you like our leader?”

“There's no reason to hate him, Kookie.”

“No, I don’t mean it like that.”

“What do you mean then?”

“Are you in love with him?”

“Hey, just bow your head and don't try to tease me or I’ll punch your nose.”

He laughs cheekily, “I love seeing you mad.”

Kookie pinches my cheeks.

“Ah, you're disrespecting your noona again.”

“My cute noona.”

He smiles at me showing his bunny teeth.

“I guess your nose stopped bleeding now, you can change your clothes. Don't ever use a white shirt again, see? Your shirt is now stained with your blood.”

“I saw what happened between you and Namjoon hyung before.”

I try my best to not choke on his words, so I simply clear my throat, “and what do you think?”

“I have never seen Namjoon hyung like that, maybe he did fell in love with you, noona, do you love him too?”

“Should I tell you my feelings?”

“Of course, you have to believe in the power of maknae.”

“Power of what?”

“The power of the Golden Maknae.”

I laugh, “you are just talking nonsense.”

“Noona, I had a girlfriend before but it was nothing special after I got her heart. She started to act differently when we were meant to be, it was awkward to meet every single day, so I left her, but our relationship lasted about three months.”

“Kookie, you're just too young to be in a relationship.”

“I was just curious about how it felt to have a girlfriend.”

“At least now you have an ex.”

We laugh together.

“Noona, is there any Bangtan member that you love in that way?”

“I'll leave this group and move back to Australia.”

“Why?”

“Because we are a family, it would be complicated to let that happen, so I won’t.”

“Noona, just don't leave us.”

“No, I won't leave you. We can still make video calls.”

“So you won't change your mind?”

“I don't know, let’s just see what happens. I can hope for a miracle.”

“I hope so too.”

“Are you hungry?”

I try to change the topic of the conversation.”

“I'm on a diet.”

“Okay, then I'll eat by myself. There’s spicy kimchi fried rice made by me.”

“Noona, why are you always targeting my weakness? Your spicy kimchi fried rice is the best in this country, let me try a spoon of that.”

Kookie says in a childish manner, how cute.

“You can have 100 spoons of that if you want.”