Dizzy TaeseoKookie

BTS and Her

11.15 AM at neoplasm and degenerative class.

Boring class.

The lecture is keep talking about the neoplasm theory. I already have all the theory in my brain. Dear my brain, I’m sorry for make a hard time for you. Please understand me. Please be nice, please remember everything that I’ve read. I’m a little bit lazy today, so please… cheer me up.

All the students are seems busy to write the theory and focusing on her. Meanwhile me focusing drawing balloons on my book. Come on people, all of the theories are in your textbooks, don’t you read them earlier? So what are you paid for? Title? Prestige? Pride? Let me be an arrogant kid this time.

The weather is good, a window is next to me, and I keep looking to the outside. I see the outside is more interesting than here. I can see a beautiful sweet view. Lovely couples sit under the tree, eating lunch and laughing with friends, read a novel, playing basketball.

I’m a new comer to this university, since my dad transferred me here. I’m feeling like a stranger. I miss my old friends. Why am I doing this? Trying really this hard to be a doctor.

I have to pass this. Only 3 months left to be a medical degree student. Then I should continue to be co-assistant at the hospital. Is this my dream? No, this is my parent’s dream. At least I make them happy by doing this. Let’s say, after I pass all of this process, am I really want to be a doctor? No, I want to work at the office than hospital and keep be part of Bangtan. Call me crazy because of these random thoughts.

I have to evaluate the boys this evening but I have tons of assays. God, please help me.

“Na Tae Seok, Na Tae Seok.”

I think someone calling me. The lecturer.

“Ye..yees, Mam.”

Wake up from my daydreaming and I can’t answer it clearly. This is not my lucky day.

“Please explain me about the Hallmarks of cancer as evolutionary adaptations in a neoplasm.”

“Hmm..’

“You can’t answer it, do you?”

I still try to re connect my brain with the books, trying to remember. Brain…. Please help me.

“I’ll try to give you the best answer, Mam. In their landmark paper, The Hallmarks of Cancer, Hanahan and Weinberg suggest that cancer can be described by a small number of underlying principles, despite the complexities of the disease. The authors describe how tumor progression proceeds via a process analogous to Darwinian evolution, where each genetic change confers a growth advantage to the cell. These genetic changes can be grouped into six "hallmarks,” which drive a population of normal cells to become a cancer. The six hallmarks are hhmmm…” My brain stopped to remember the theories suddenly.

“Self – sufficiency in growth signals, insensitivity to antigrowth signals, evasion of apoptosis, limitless explicative potential, sustained angiogenesis, and tissue invasion and metastasis.”

I heard someone continuing my answer, he’s behind me, and I hate being interrupt. His voice quite familiar for me, but I can’t looking at him since the lecture is keep an eye on me.

“What’s your name?”

“Kim Woo Bin, Mam.”

What a familiar name but I can’t remember who is it exactly.

‘Thank you for help your friend to answer it, lucky you Na Tae Seok, I hope you’ll stop the daydreaming in my class.”

12.00 The bell is ringing.

Class is over.

“Ok class, see you in 2 days, and don’t forget to work on your paper.”

The lecturer is out from our class, so the students are out from the class too and I’m trying to see our smart Kim Woo Bin, behind me.

It’s really surprising! Is he crazy? Oh, I feel my blood is burning on my vain.

“YA! Kim Taehyung! What are you doing here?”

 

He looks a little bit shock when I can’t hold my anger voice.

“Study.”

“Please stop joking around.”

“Can you just thank me? At least I help you to answer.”

“How did you know that and how did you get all of those books?”

“This is all yours, I came by to your house this morning, Young Seok hyung told me that you have a class till 12.”

“So that’s why you being an intruder in my class?”

“Please don’t kill me Taeseokie, I love you.”

“OK, next time I will kill you if you doing this again. So now, why you’re here?”

“I can’t wait to see you, the members are really focusing on debut, they’re keep singing, dancing and my partner, our Kookie still on the way from America to Korea and will arrive at shooting studio at 5 pm. It’s really boring to have no one to playing around.”

“You can play with Jimin.”

“Ah Jiminie is here too.”

“What?”

“There he is.”

Jimin enter the classroom, it’s relieve that the entire students are not here anymore.

“Taeseokie, here is your one shot macchiato.”

“Thank you”

“Ya! Jiminie, I want that one too.” Taeyung feels envy to me.

“This one is for you.” Jimin laughs and give him a candy.

“A lollipop candy? Really?”

“Here, drink it if you want Taehyung-ah, please stop making me dizzy.”

I give him my macchiato and I’m starting to hold my forehead, just want to check it I’m not had a fever today because of these kids.

“Taeseokie, let’s go to the studio, you have to evaluate us before the shooting and supervised us during the shooting.”

“I know, let’s go before someone realize that both of you are an intruders.”

They’re just looks like a happy kids when my life is really complicated and random but at least I can laugh because of these two kids.

-At the shooting studio-

“Kookie!”

“Noona!”

We are running into each other and hugging.

“How was America? I miss you so much.”

“Noona, I miss you too moreover the teachers at there are grumpy all the time, I feel really under pressure back then but it’s nice to have some new skills, I can speak a English little by little.”

“I’m happy that our cute maknae is back.”

“It’s crazy, I’ve just landed 30 minutes ago and now I’m right here to shoot a video.”

“Kookie, here a vitamin for you.” Jin give him.

“Show me your new skills then.” Yoongi challenge our Kookie and give him a smirks.

“Whoa, this hyung suddenly came and treat our Kookie.”

“I give him a vitamin, young lady, is it a treat for you?”

‘No, I mean Yoongi hyung, Ah let me borrow the camera hyung, Let’s make a Bangtan bomb.”

“Ah good idea, what we’re gonna talking about?”

“One, two, three, action!”

“Ah this kid.” Yonngi protested

“Just let her happy.” Jin back me up for peace.

“Kookie, how do you feel right now?”

“Yoongi hyung I laugh so hard when you said yap.’’

“Me too, I love the yap parts.” Hoseok said.

“Guys, we have to start now.” Namjoon starts to calling us.

“Ok, let’s go.” Yoongi and us come to Namjoon

“Guys, on your position. Taeseok please stand beside me to evaluate them.” The producer start to command and start the shooting.

“Ok, let’s start.”