Suga and Her pt.2

BTS and Her

“Of course, hyung.”

Yoongi hyung opens the door with a sad face. Walking slowly while looking at me and Taehyung.

“Taehyung-ah, can you give us a moment.”

“Of course hyung, but please don't…you know what I mean.”

“I know, just go, I need to talk with her.”

Taehyung left the room and Yoongi sits on the chair beside me.

“I’m so sorry,” Yoongi starts by apologizing.

I nod my head, “it's okay, hyung.”

“I was so tired back then. You can hate me all you want.”

“Hyung, don’t overreact.”

“I’m really sorry, Taeseok-ah. If it weren’t for my selfishness you wouldn’t be…”

“Yoongi hyung, look at me,” I cut him off, “do I look like I’m mad at you?”

“I don’t know, I’m not a face reader.” He simply says.

“It’s okay with me. I understand that you were tired. Everybody feels pressure after practicing for 15 hours to prepare for a debut, anyone would have reacted like you did.”

“No,” he insists, “it’s all my fault.”

“No, it’s not, hyung.”

“It’s a relief that you keep thinking positively in these situations.”

“I know it's hard for you to have 5 younger members that really depend on you, you clean after their mess, it’s also hard for you.”

“Thank you, Taeseok-ah, I promise to keep my head up and stay positive as you do.”

Suddenly Jin oppa enters the room.  

“Hey! Taeseok-ah, what about me? I have 6 terrible younger members, and now becomes 7 including you!”

I see Yoongi hyung smile when Jin oppa comes saying funny things to break this awkward situation between me and Yoongi.

“Oppa, thank you for coming.”

“Why didn’t you tell us about your chronic gastritis? If I knew that from the start, I'll have given you a snack and more food every 3 hours to take care of you.”

“Ah, oppa you are just overreacting.”

“Taesook-ah, when Jin hyung knows one of us is not feeling well be ready, you'll have a talkative mom in the dorm.”

“A mom?”

“How could I let them suffer?” Jin asks.

“Taeseok-ah, I need to tell you something.”

I nod my head, “tell me.”

“The truth is that all that I did yesterday was already planned. Me and Jin hyung planned it all.”

I frown, “you did it on purpose? For what?”

“For your own sake, but we're not expecting the maknae line and our leader to overreact like that.”

“Goodness, what?”

“You're not resting, you are not eating a good food (I know you hate seafood and vegetables) since you told us, but suddenly I saw you in pain, I even heard you throw up on the toilet while all the members were sleeping,” Jin starts to explain, “then I tried to know more about you, I went to your room and I saw your medicine. I took a picture of the medicine and I search up some information on the internet about its function and I found it was for chronic gastritis, and since then I knew you were in a bad condition, but you obviously hide it from us.”

“Jin hyung told me about your condition, and we know you're a hard worker, we know that you won't take any rest even if you're tired or even if we ask you to rest, so we made a drama and it ended like this, but we didn’t expect a chaos to happen, we didn’t expect you'll go out from the dorm and eat a hot ramen. Did you know that kind of food can make your condition worse?”

“I’m sorry hyung,” I can't hold my tears from falling down and Jin oppa came closer beside me and let me lean on his shoulders.

“At least you know now that we all love you,” Jin try to comfort me.

“But how about Taehyung who got punched by Namjoon?”

“We were not expecting that either, that was out of the script, and is our problem now,” Suga admits.

I start to worry, “but most of the members are mad at you now, ah. Hyung, this is all my fault!”

“Taeseok ah, let your smart handsome Jin oppa solve this.”