Rapmonster and Her

BTS and Her

Jakarta, BTS’ Fan Meeting, September 11th, 2015.

I got enough money to buy the V.I.P ticket for the fan meeting.

VIP fans can do the high five before the concert start, but I decided against it because I just can’t face them, I went to see their live performance.

The concert started at 6:02PM. The hall was next to my building office, so it was really easy to see the boys from there.

I got into the hall with a red hat on my head, a black mask, and white clothes along with a long black cardigan and a pair of long, tight blue jeans, without forgetting about my red converse shoes.

I lose Namjoon’s birthday scene, but I really enjoyed the fan meeting with all my heart trying to resist the urge of moving my body along the choreography of the songs performed.

The fan chants were no joke, the girls around me were crying and screaming for them. I was so proud of the boys.

At 8 the concert was already over, and the boys left the stage.

Me? I was still sitting on the V.I.P area in the 5th row, it was unimaginable how much I missed them but I couldn’t just meet them. All the fans one by one left the hall.

I spend other 45 minutes in the V.I.P area, and by that time a crew started to clean all the hall including the seats.

“Excuse me, the fan meeting is over, you can leave now,” one of the crew members said that to me.

“Okay,” I said with an unwilling heart.

When I'm in front of the exit someone started calling me loudly, “Taeseok-ah, Taeseok-ah, Taeseok-ah is that you?”

It seemed like the manager’s voice, and it got me wondering how could someone recognize me under all the cover?

I fastened my pace and stepped out from the hall, and kept running until reaching the basement parking lot before getting into my car.

I shortly started the engine and accelerated, but I noticed someone was standing in front of my car, so I stopped my car abruptly and went out of the car.

“Are you crazy? Just get out of my way,” I yelled at him

He took off his black mask and pulled back his hat, and for a moment I swore my heart stopped beating.

“You can't run from me, Taeseok-ah.”

I couldn’t even say anything or move.

“I have a flight to Japan at 11PM, so I must do this immediately, Taeseok-ah, There's nothing wrong between you and me, it's all just a misunderstanding. We love you please come back, you don't know what happen to us after you were gone?” He tried to say everything in a breath as he was in a hurry.

“Namjoon, just don’t.”

“What? Why you came to our fan meeting? You still care about us, don't you?”

“Did you saw me?”

“How could I not see you Taeseok? That red hat is from Jin-hyung, that long black cardigan looks really like you, and those red converse high shoes? I staring at you for whole fan meeting, Taeseok-ah, please come back!”

“Just don't do this Namjoon, I can't.”

I turned my back to him, but he grabbed my hand. “I’ll find you again someday, and you won’t ignore me.”

“Just go away.”

I got into my car and after shutting the door close I started the engine. I pressed my foot on the accelerator and rode away with tears running down my face. I my mp3 radio and suddenly a song started, it was “Hold Me Tight”, I abruptly stopped the car and I was starting to feel my life was being slowly ruined.

Then my cell phone started ringing, an unknown number was calling me, but I responded anyway.

“Hello?”

'Taeseok-ah, it's Jin, you met Namjoon there, didn’t you? I know you'll ignore him, Taeseok-ah, but I hope you'll come back someday.”

“How did you know my number?”

“Ah, that's really easy for a rich guy like me, Taeseok-ah."

He is still full of pride.

“Ah, the ticketing data, right?”

“Taeseok-ah, please stop saying nonsense, we have no time now, so some other day I'll catch you again.”

“Oppa, just stop”

“You owe me your life, right?”

“It's over”

“No, it's not," he remained firm.

“I have to go.”

The conversation ended there.

I covered my face with my hands and I put my head in the car rudder. I shouldn't have come to their fan meeting. I really regretted it.