Ugly Stalker

BTS and Her

When I went out from the doctor’s office, I saw Jin oppa sitting on the bench in front of the door.
Why was he here?
Was he following me?
Never would I have thought that this man was that curious about me.
Maybe he’s visiting a doctor? In a psychiatry?
“Jin oppa, what are you doing here?”
He looks distracted by his phone, but at the sound of my voice, he jerks his head up.
“You owe me an explanation, Taeseok-ah.”
I rolled my eyes, “are you following me?”
“You can say that” I can’t deny it.”
“Oh God! You are just overreacting.”
“And you are just making me really curious yet worry about you! But, hey, at least I have become a handsome stalker for you today.”
“You are the ugliest stalker ever,” I said raising my tone of voice.
“Are you yelling at me?” he scoffed, “ah, so you really have schizophrenia and you are just visiting your psychiatrist?”
“I’m not crazy, oppa.”
“A crazy person doesn’t realize that she or he is crazy, Taeseok-ah.”
“What do you want to know?”
“Everything.”
“Taenie, are you done with your consultation?”
Abruptly I hear my brother’s voice, and he appears beside me.
“Ah, are you Taek’s boyfriend?”
“No, he is one of Bangtan members, oppa,” I correct him.
“Hello, doctor-nim, my name is Jin, Kim Seok Jin.”
“Hi, nice to meet you, I’m Na Young Seok. I’m her brother, just call me hyung then, are you guys close friends? Taenie never talks about her friends.”
“Oppa please, he is a dancer and I’m the choreographer, that’s it.”
“Whatever, this is your favorite snack, don’t do anything reckless Taenie,” I nodded my head, but then he turned to Jin, “Seokjin-ah can you follow me to my office, please?”
Jin oppa turns to look at me confuse, and so do I.
I couldn’t point why he asked Jin to come to his office, but I was not worried. Na Young Seok is lovely, sweet and demanding at the same time, but he is a great brother, older than me for 10 years, but still awesome.
“Just follow him, see you at the dorm,” I say that to Jin oppa.”
“No, wait for me.”
“Just wait at the café, you can drink some macchiato and eat some croissants, it won’t take long, everything is on me don’t worry, here’s my card, Taenie.”
“Okay, see you then.”
I’m his sister, but I couldn’t refuse to his words. I had to admit that my brother can be strict, but he is perfect. I wanted to be like him, a successful surgeon, but maybe this was not for me.
Taenie is my nickname, but I hated it because it sounds too cute.
“1 tall macchiato, almond croissant, cinnamon roll, and a slice of the red velvet cake, please.”
“Good appetite as always, Taenie.”
Even the cashier knows me.
“Ah, I’m just really hungry.”
“By the way, where’s your brother?”
“Still at the hospital.”
“I see, okay, here’s your macchiato and your snacks.”
‘Thank you.”
I sat near the window. And I start enjoying my snacks when I decided to check on my phone, and I was surprised to see all the missed calls and text messages the boys have sent me.
I started to wonder what happen in the dorm.
15 missed calls.
1 from Yoongi, 3 from Hoseok, 2 from Kookie, 2 from Jimin, 2 from Namjoon and 5 from Taehyung.
7 Text messages.
Taehyung: “Come to the dorm soon.”
                        “Where are you?”
                        “Call me as soon as you get this>”
Kookie: “Noona, are you moving out?”
Jimin: “Taeseok, come home soon, I have three ice creams for you. No, it’s urgent, come home quickly.”
Yoongi: “Back to the dorm now.”
Namjoon: “Are you okay? Just come to the dorm quickly.”
What was happening at the dorm? Was Bang PD-nim mad at me? Was I in trouble again now?
My phone started to vibrate, Taehyung was calling me, so I answered.
“Hello?” I start in an uncertain tone.
“Hey! Where are you? We’re all looking for you!”
“I’m near Konkuk University.”
“Just get back to the dorm now, there are two people waiting for you here and they are moving out your stuff.”
“What stuff?”
“All your stuff, wait Namjoon hyung wants to talk to you.”
Before I could ask him any further Namjoon takes the phone.

“Taeseok-ah, now what? You are trying to move out?”
“No, oppa, I didn’t even know about this.”
“Then who is doing this?”
“Please ask them who told them to move all my stuff.”
Namjoon oppa went to ask them and I heard that they mention a name all too familiar, Na Young Seok.
I froze suddenly.
Oppa was definitely out of his mind, I just couldn’t believe it. I didn’t want to believe that he was capable of separating me from the boys. Did he want to kill my dreams? Where was he going to send me?
I just couldn’t believe it. I started to breathe heavily, oh my God, I thought. What was I supposed to do? My arms were trembling. And I was starting to panic, so before it worsened I decided to end the call. 
“Oppa, I’ll call you later. I’ll be there soon," I said uneasily. 
“Okay, be careful on your way, we’ll be waiting."
I was trying to control my hands’ movement.
Then suddenly someone came to me, and held my hands together, it was my brother.
“It’s okay, Taenie, I’m sorry I forgot to tell you.”
‘Tell me what?”
“That you will move out from the dorm.”
I scoffed, “and send me back to Australia?”
“Of course not, baby.”
“Then, where?” I frowned at his words.
“You do realize that you are not cured yet, don’t you?”
“So?”
“You are going to stay with me.”
“Where?”
Before he could respond to my question Jin appears behind him and we spontaneously stopped the conversation.
“Hyung, this is your Americano,” Jin cut in.
“Thank you,” he smiled at Jin’s direction and there was a bitter expression written all over my face, “okay let’s go, let me drive you and Taenie to the dorm, Jin please hold Taenie’s hands, she needs that.”
“What?” Jin reacted rather confuse by my brother’s request.
“Hold her hands please,” Youngseok insisted.
“Oppa what are you doing?” I turned to him shooting him an annoyed look.
“It’s okay Taenie, you’ll need that.”
I got up from my sit, and I was still trying to control my slightly trembling fingers when Jin turned to grab my hand like he knows about my condition.
Magically my hands stopped trembling under his hold.
We are walking together to the hospital’s parking lot, and he was still holding tightly to my hand,
“Hyung, I can drive if you want.”
“Ah, do you have a driving license?”
“Of course, I have.”
“It’s okay, I’ll drive, Jin you sit beside me, let Taenie sleep on the back seat.”
“I won’t sleep,” I denied.
“Let’s see, if you aren’t sleepy the time we arrive at the dorm, I promise I’ll let you try a glass of soju.”
“Hyung, she is barely 18.”
“Ah, you don’t know Jin, let's just see what will happen.”
“How if I'm sleeping?" 
“I’ll give you 10 boxes of pizza.”
“I want to try soju so bad oppa, just keep talking to me until we arrive at the dorm.”
Jin chuckled, “I can finally see this childish side of Taeseok."
“Just don’t tell the others, Jin oppa.”
Youngseok smirked and then started the engine of the car.
I didn’t even realize when I fell asleep, everything I remember was Jimin’s voice ringing in my ears out of a sudden pulling me to reality. 
“Wake up Taeseok-ah, wake up, wake up, everybody is already enjoying the ice cream and the pizza.”
I blinked and slowly sat up supporting my weight back in my elbows before taking in my surroundings slightly disoriented, “where am I?”
“Your room,” Jimin responded as if it was obvious.
“Who brought me here?”
“Your brother,” Jimin answered.
At that I suddenly opened my eyes not quite understanding the sudden situation, “my brother is here?”
“Come on and wake up sleeping beauty, we’re running out of pizza.”
“Where is Jin oppa?”
“Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung and your brother are outside, and it seems like they are talking about something serious.”
“Oh God, help me.”