#GetWellSoonJungkook

BTS and Her

14.15 pm - 11 May 2016 - Gimpo airport.

Inhale exhale and breathe the Korean air. Finally, I can step on Korea land. Hangul are everywhere. I can't stop smiling when arrive in Korea. I love this country. Again, come to this country to catch my dreams. I was graduated as a medical doctor in 2014. Coming back for continue my school and I wanna be a psychiatrist. I'm so glad that Young Seok oppa help me to get my scholarship in one of the best university at Seoul.

Yes, I'm gonna fight for my new dream, being a good psychiatrist. Keep focus on my school.

Na Tae Seok – Psychiatrist . I can't imagine how happy I am, in two years I'll be a psychiatrist. I hope it will be finished in two years.

Bangtan? Let's see what happen next. Those surprising boys that you can't never imagine.

I have to change my sim cardft phone into my korean number. Yeay! My old number finally. Why am I like this? So easy to get happy when I'm in Korea. Where is Young Seok oppa, he told me that he will pick me up. Suddenly my Fire ringtone is ringing in my phone, ah Young Seok oppa is calling.

"Where are you?"

"I'm sorry my dear, suddenly the emergency comes, I just arrived at the hospital, and I left my car at the Gimpo's parking lot"

"Why you left your car? Ah you'll coming back, won't you?"

"No, you'll need the car, you can drive yourself"

"I don't have the car key oppa"

"I left the key behind the car tire"

"What?! Are you crazy?!"

"Parking lot, red Porsche"

"RED PORSCHE?! And you just left it carelessly!"

"Full risk insurance baby, Go run and get the key before the thief does"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE! I hate you!"

"I love you too Teanie, be careful on your way, I'll text you when I'm done, see you very soon"

I turn off the phone without saying anything to him because this shocking things! I'm running into the parking lot. Oh my god, his craziness has never change. This is the first surprise since 25 minutes of my arrival in Korea. I'd like to punch him later.

"You gotta be kidding me!"

I found the red Porsche with a key behind the car tire. This is the shocking things ever! He never told me that he bought it. It's relief that I found the key. I get in to the car and I see a cold macchiato with a croissant next to the driver seat, I see a memo on it.

"I'm sorry, see you very soon my cute little sister – Your wise mature and handsome oppa ^^"

He just too sweet. I bet his girlfriend is really grateful to have him. So refreshing to drink this cold macchiato after the awkward things happen.

I'm checking on my phone once again to tell my mom that I've arrived safely in Korea.

7 New Messages

"Wow, 7 messages" I hope those messages are only a welcome greetings .

"Kookie will come to your place, it's an urgent, glad you're back Taeseok ah" – Manager nim

My Goodness. Please, not now.

"Welcome back to Korea uri wifeu but sorry iIneed to tell you this... our Kookie is in trouble, he ran away. You're the only one who can help him. All the members are in Gangnam for fan sign"– Jin

I choked for those messages. I think I'm going to faint for seeing the next message.

"Kookie will come to your place tonight or tomorrow morning" – RM

Gosh, what happen to Kookie? I bet he had a fought. Is it a comeback fever?! next message, inhale exhale, just slurping on my macchiato more, more, and more.

"Check your twitter timeline"– Suga

Ok hyung, let's check the twitter timeline.

#GetWellSoonJungkook - number one world wide trending topic. I'm panic now. Really.

Kookie, what have you done? I see Bighit's twitter and it confirmed about our Kookie, Bighit told that he has a flu. What a daebak Flu! this is not an ordinary flu. When flu comes to our Bangtan, it means I'M IN A BIG TROUBLE. Next messages.

"Taeseokie long time no see, I miss you, by the way please taking care of our Kookie, only you can talk to him. Just call him now'"– Jhope

"Text me if you meet Kookie, I'll give you a lot f ice cream later"– Jimin

"Tell Kookie for not doing stupid things" – V

"Don't worry" is the only answer that I can sent to them, at least it will make them keep calm when fan signing.

Let me calm myself down with Bangtan's songs. I turn on the radio, my oppa already put all the Bangtan's songs in his car. Run ballad version – play. I start the engine and put my foot on the gas. Let's go to find our Kookie.

At the beginning of the song Kookie sing Ruuuun~~~~~ this is so him. Run away like a child. I think Kookie is sad right now.

Fire ringtone on my phone is ringing again. I don't know who's calling I only push the button on my Bluetooth earphone.

"Taenie, you forgot to text me, don't you?" 

"Mom, sorry, my life starting to busy again, our Kookie is in trouble"

"Ah, I see, Teanie, are you with your brother?"

"Oppa left his car to me"

"Are you driving now?"

"Mom, I'll tell you later, I have another call'

"Ok baby, be careful"

"Of course mom, don't worry"

I switched to the next caller, it might be one of Bangtan's member.

"Hallo"

"Taeseokie, where are you?"

"Ah, Jin oppa, I'm on my way to home"

"I don't know what to do, I'm so worried about Kookie"

"Just focus on you fan sign, I believe Kookie will be alright"

"I'm sorry for ruin your first day in Korea"

"It's Ok, don't make your fans seeing you busy with your phone, it's really uncomfortable for them"

"Ok, see you. I miss you"

"Bye oppa, see you"

I think all the members are restless about Kookie. How could Kookie doing this to them? The worst part is he run away, absent for fan signing. Left the members and fans.

My phone is ringing again. Who is it now.

"Hallo"

"Noona, it's me"

"Kookie, where are you?!"

"Noona, I made a big mistake and everyone is get mad on me"

"Tell me"

......

All i can hear is his sobbing. I feel like a broken heart now.

"Where are you? I'll come to you, you can tell me everything"

"I'll be in your place, 20 minutes"

"See you then"

Speed up my car to get home as soon as possible to meet Kookie.

Last time the HYYH on stage – Japan edition in Kobe, Suga and V had a trouble and Bighit cancelled their concert. I think it was the biggest trouble ever.

Now, it happened again.